KSI Laffayette 7's Outstanding Service Nomination (Denied)

XGN Zannah 7

Name: KSI Laffayette 7/Crysis, Fierce, Cyclone/Wicked Intent
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/9279-laffy-taffy-7/
Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service Level 1
Reason-/-Evidence: KSI Laffayette 7 aka Laffy Taffy has been an outstanding member since joining Wicked Intent.  When he took the general position in Fierce WI, the squad had seen better days, but with his knowledge of KSI and his amazing leadership skills helped turn Fierce WI into a powerhouse squad in WI.  He is very active on the forums eager to help any member with forums questions and is open and friendly to everyone making many members feel welcomed.  As a co-founder Laffy has been even more active and helpful with WI, helping guide many general's in running their respective squads.  Not only is he active with WI, he is also active with numerous teams within KSI including the Tourneys & Events Staff and News Team.   What's even more amazing is that he about 5 or 4 years younger than me and I look up to him as a mentor and so do many other members in WI.  He IS a model officer in Wicked Intent and I have learned a lot from him.

I am one of several witnesses to laffy taffy 7's greatness that he has bestowed on WI, for instance he helped me when he isnt my direct co-fo , but he took the time out of his very busy day to sit down with me and have a chat about forum activity and from then on, i have brought my post count up to a staggering 450+ posts. which i can only thank him for that, hope you earn this accolade on your shelf of many laffy you deserve it.

Awards

I shall witness

I met Mr. Laffayette and knew right away he was awesome! He was super active with his squad while in the General position. From game nights to just late night game play he was there. His squad could come to him for anything. Personal at home problems or KSI community issues. He is always willing to take time to help ANYONE. He is my go to guy to take in the 15 year olds :) He is an outstanding member from clan ops to web ops. Anytime you get on the forums he is here with a bright face ready to help or just joke around. Now as a co founder he  is even a harder worker ready to bring his division to the top. It would be a shame to see an amazing member not get this award.

I can witness to this. Laffayette's forum activity goes beyond that of your average member or even your average 7. he is always willing to hop on the join section whenever someone wants to join WI. he is active in many departments on the forums such as AAP, the news team, and others. Laffayette's forum activity definitely exceeds that of your average member. if he is this active on xbox as he is on the forums, which he is, he definitely deserves this award.

I will witness for Laffy.

Not only is Laffayette an excellent person in general, but he bust his butt and does everything he can for WI and KSI. This member is willing to help anyone at anytime, and is always open to any questions that is brought to him.  He is constantly on the forums, and does everything he can for Wicked Intent. And on top of his insanely busy schedule, he is also apart of many different departments on the forums. He truly has done everything he can so far  for us as a community.

I shall witness. KSI Lafayette 7 is an outstanding asset to WI. Multiple times taking the initiative to lead our gens when their cofos/ I (the founder of WI) was not available. Along with being a tremendous help in the forums section of things as WIs section mod, being a part of the news team, and being a part of T&E. Juggling all this while keeping all of his squad in line and and running in great status, Lafayette is most definitely an outstanding member.

Awards

Drop my vote to witness

I talk with a few members of WI every now and then and what i hear and see from laffy is outstanding. He shows dedication to his division with promoting activity and reaching out to every member, comstantly assiating members ona daily basis. He is practically an addict when it comes to the forums and his section in WI. His service to the Community overall is outstanding with his problem solving skills, activity, and his contribution to the forums.

• Admin Guy

I am denying and closing this award topic due to the current situation of this member's standing in KSI.
Denied.
Closed.