KSI CHARISMA 7 Committed (Awarded)

Mr. DropShot

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Charisma 7 (Founder, EO)
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/6084-ksi-charisma-7/
Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Committed 
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) Charisma joined KSI around the same time I did, a little over two years ago. Not long after joining, she changed her name to KSIxXCODGIRLxX, and  has been in KSI ever sense, and is now at the rank of Founder. I will have a witness post in here as soon as possible to confirm that she has had a gold KSI tag for at least a year :)

ill drop my vote to witness.

I remember being in EO before the division split and seeing KSIxCODGIRLx in a few parties of mine. That was like early 2013. She has definitely had a KSI gamertag for at least a year

KSI Charisma 7 has been in EO over a year and helped many people in many different ways. She is one of the most commited people I have ever met in KSI and also one of the most inspiring. She is a shining example to myself and many others inside and out of our division. It is my honor to state that I stand witness to the fact that KSI Charisma 7 has more than earned the award for Commitment.