KSI KING B3AR Committed Award (Awarded)

Warpriest 7

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI KING B3AR Shift FI General

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/19626-the-bear-of-fi/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Committed

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) I joined 11-8-13 I changed my gamertag to KSI POPPAxPIGZ the day I was recruited.

I can witness he joined a couple months before me and he had a KSI gamertag when I met him and always had gold ever since never seen him with silver

I can witness knew him my entire ksi history

This doesnt exactly make it clear that he has had a gold ksi gamertag for a year, try rewording it differently if you have seen him with a gold ksi gt for a year

I can witness he joined a couple months before me and he had a KSI gamertag when I met him and always had gold ever since never seen him with silver

Not clear as to if he has had a gold ksi GT for a year. If you havent been in for a year, its best that you dont witness for this award

The picture shows this member has had a gold account for a year, doesnt make it clear whether he has a ksi GT for a year

I dont want to make it seem like i am making it hard for this member to obtain this award. Just need to be clear, thats all

This doesnt exactly make it clear that he has had a gold ksi gamertag for a year, try rewording it differently if you have seen him with a gold ksi gt for a year

Not clear as to if he has had a gold ksi GT for a year. If you havent been in for a year, its best that you dont witness for this award

The picture shows this member has had a gold account for a year, doesnt make it clear whether he has a ksi GT for a year

I dont want to make it seem like i am making it hard for this member to obtain this award. Just need to be clear, thats all

I understand sir I'll get someone to verify this asap! Thanks for letting me know.

Ok im sorry hope this is better

I am here to witness for KSI King Bear committed award. I have known him my entire KSI history. He has had a gold xbl membership for a entire year. He has also had a KSI gt for a entire year.