AAP OTY 2014 Nomination Thread (Closing January 3rd)

KSI Mufasa 7

Well its that time of year.

Welcome to the "Of the Year" awards. Here, you can vote for the members you believe have worked the hardest at their respective ranks. This is an AMAZING opportunity to get the members recognized that are the heart and soul of this community.

I cant stress enough that you follow the rules exactly and be ​VERY DESCRIPTIVE​​ as to why you feel the members you are nominating deserve the "Of The Year" award.

In the OTMs people haven't been giving us links to the nominees forums account, THIS IS A MUST.

PLEASE NOMINATE AS MANY OF FIELDS AS POSSIBLE.

Remember A member can be nominated for any rank they have held THIS YEAR.

Rules
1. No Favoritism should be posted
- Ex. I think they deserve this award because we are friends.
2. No self-nominations
3. List reasoning on why the person deserves the award.

4. If you are a MOBILE PHONE USER, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PUT THE LINK TO THE MEMBER'S PROFILE IN THE NOMINATION. WE WILL DO THAT FOR YOU. THIS IS MOBILE USERS ONLY.

----------
Please follow the guideline below

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Senior Leader(Senior Directors/BoD Members)
Link to forums account -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Co-Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Founder
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

General
Link to forums account -

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Link to forums account -

SSG
Link to forums account -

SGT
Link to forums account -

Forum Staff (AAP/MODS/ADMINS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Link to forums account -

Writer
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

GFX Artist

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad)-

Link to forums account-

Reasoning why they deserve this-

Productions Staff-

Link to forums account-

Happy voting, and good luck to everyone!

Founder

ksix2fingers 7

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -ksix2fingers 7

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/20810-ksix2fingers-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy works hes butt off everyday for IO and makes sure everything is up and running and make sure everyone is doing there job below him and is always talking to hes players and interacting, playing games helping people along the way he does a great job at what he does always handling problems the best way and diffusing situations the best way possible. He has helped me a lot and learn as well as other players around ksi he does a overral great job.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - 1st captain KSI x Kirby IO Paradox

Link to forums account -www.ksiforums.org/user/21675-kirby/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Kirby has busted hes butt a lot to help this squad hes always on top of things making sure everyone is doing there job and hes always calming down problems so they dont get out of hand holding gamenights gun crowns always making sure the squad is doing good and having fun.

General- ksi not a guy

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - general ksi not a guy IO Paradox

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/22393-ksi-not-a-guy/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Because she is always on busting her but to make sure everything is done for the squad and making sure we are on the right track to succeed and getting are squad to succeed in io. she is probably the most humble and nicest general i have talked to in ksi i can go to her for personal stuff ksi stuff and i know shes got my back and shes got the squads back she goes out of her way to make sure her squad is succeeding and not failing if thats giving out name changes to get people together game nights meeting everyone talking to someone some how shes always going out of her way to make sure everyone is okay and is happy and she honestly deserves this reward for her work effort and how much she has down for her squad as a general

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Doctor 7 rank: senior forum moderator/sgt division io squad paradox

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/user/4993-ksi-doctor-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Okay this may take awhile so get your reading glasses out:P reason why ksi doctor deserves forum staff member of the year lets see here he works hes butt off almost every day on the forums making sure everything is right making sure everyone is following the rules he is on the forums atleast 10hours a day if not longer he is very dedicated to the forums and does hes job perfectly he tries not to do a incomplete job if he can help it. He is always helping people he want to be more active on the forums and learn how to use it Senior Moderator

AAP Department Head

Co-Creator of the Divisional Milestone Program and the Divisional OTMs

Court Judge

News Team Editor

KSI Social Media Editor

Public Relations for Web Operations

I mean hes over all those sections and threads on the forums he has to be something right? if he doesnt get this reward then we might need to go to court over this and see who is judging all this :D

thanks for reading

KSI x Syther

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Greg 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - This member deserves this award because I see non stop dedication and time from this person.
I see him all the time, spending time with other members and trying to pull KSI together as a family. He is a kind man with a big heart.
I've known him since I first joined KSI in late 2012. He always tries to make sure everyone is having fun in KSI and making sure everything is running smoothly within all the divisions.
I am proud to say he is a wonderful Senior Director.

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DoCNeSS 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - He has shown nonstop dedication to KSI as a whole, always making sure productions is producing content.
He always make sure he puts in details in his notes or meeting so everyone can understand everything thoroughly. He always spends  his money on other members who need xbox live. He always plays with squad members in all of the divisions which is a great thing. He always finds the time to speak to others and play with them on his busy schedule.
He even had the heart to give me a year of xbox live when I truely needed it. I think he deserves this award.

P.S. I am horrible at wording things and making paragraphs, I apologize.

Alright i gotta give my vote to this guy. He was one of the best Generals in KSI I've had and im happy to see he got his promotion to founder recently as it was a well deserved one.

hes constantly doing something to benefit the whole and has been a really big inspiration for me.

theres so much more i could say about this guy but im not sure if theres a text limit.

Drum roll please? *Drum role initiates*

KSI SCOTLAND 7

http://www.ksiforums.org/user/17241-scotland/

Founder, Echo LS

Best General?

KSI Scotland 7

http://www.ksiforums.org/user/17241-scotland/

General,Echo LS

leading back to the top paragraph he was a big help and inspiration. he was always pushing people to do more, do better and i think thats cool

Best Sargent?

Dang this is really where it gets tough. ive known so many Sargents this year it becomes hard to choose even a top 10 list, let alone a top Sargent. but i think when i take a step back and look Fozzy would probably be who i would pick. hes one of those guys who you can instantly get along with and everyone is always happy to see him. i think he really deserves the Sargent Vote.

KSI FozzBot

http://www.ksiforums.org/user/23935-ksi-fozzbott/

4CPT,Legend, LS

Senior Leader(KSI Greg 7)
Gamertag (KSI Greg 7) -
Link to forums account - 
http://www.ksiforums.org/user/109-ksi-greg-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this - i think that when im watching a livestream on twitch or a video on youtube i find what greg has to say the most intresting, although queen would be a close second. 

KSI PANTSIR 7 (Rank - Division/Squad) - DL Co-Founder

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/16959-pantsir/Reasoning why they deserve this -

PANTSIR is one of the best leaders I've seen in this community. He goes out and beyond in making his members successful. He is very understanding to his members but also can set down the law. He plays with all his members and make sure they are all happy. His knowledge on running sqauds, meetings, ect Is amazing. His communication with others is out of this world. He makes a strong connection with every member he meets. He will do anything you ask him with no problem. He puts so much dedication in this community, with his time, and amazing efforts to make sure its running smoothly. His leadership skills have very much impressed me making him a huge rolemodel to me. He gets to know each and every member very well, and always has something knew to teach us. He goes into very descriptive details making sure we know what were doing. He trys everything in his power to make sure were doing our Job and he's doing his right. He has done a lot for me, so at least I can do is do this for him :) Rock on PANTSIR!

Founder

KSI DC SNIPER77 - Harmonic Destruction

http://www.ksiforums.org/user/12546-ksi-dc-sniper77/

DC is one of the most dedicated members i have ever had the pleasure of knowing. he has always gone above and beyond in all that he does. i have witnessed DC having to fill multiple roles while in the position of Founder. Even under the pressure of having an intense workload and being faced adversity he still out performs anyone else that i know. he is always available whenever you need him. if you have a question about anything at all he answers it effectively and is always patient. DC treats everyone with the respect and dignity that they deserve. i honestly believe that he an extremely valuable member of this community and i hope that he wins Founder Of The Year because i know that he deserves it.

SSGT

KSI PURGE

Demonic Mayhem. Rage

http://www.ksiforums.org/user/9453-ksi-purge/

He is one of my fellow officers he is constantly streaming for our twitch and YouTube users he has a tireless work effort while forging and has the experience we need to keep things running smoothly within the squad.

Productions Team

Edited by KSI TATERRAIDER

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - PIck ANyone
Link to forums account - Anyone
Reasoning why they deserve this - WHo ever is the post hardest worker

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DoCness 7
Link to forums account - 
Reasoning why they deserve this - He is the most hard working director he is friendly with everyone and is always their to help others when they need it.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Pick Anyone
Link to forums account - Pick Anyone
Reasoning why they deserve this - Who ever is hard working

Co-Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shinobi 7
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - He is very nice and hard working he is always their for his division and ready to help when we need it.

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sm0oth 7
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - He may be mean and lay down the law but he is very nice and always their to help. He is always ready to answer questions and scares me sometimes lol.

Co-Founder
Reasoning why they deserve this - Just make sure they are hard working

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Death Hydra
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - He can be scary but he has always been their for me and others when we had questions and has been waiting for a cofo spot for ever.

Captain

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI x Kittens
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - She is a hard working LT she has been very helpful does what needs done.

Writer

GFX Artist

Just reserving my post for now.  Will fill out/edit this post when I have time to.  And I apologize upfront for the spoilers, however, kinda like a little privacy :P <3

Link to forums account -

Director

Link to forums account -

Division Leader

Link to forums account -

Co-Division Leader

Link to forums account -

Founder

Link to forums account -

Co-Founder

Link to forums account -

General

Link to forums account -

Captain

Link to forums account -

LT

Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Writer

Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

GFX Artist

Link to forums account-

Productions Staff-

Link to forums account-

Divison Leader

KSI HAVOC 7

Demonic Mayhem

Reason Why: Have you ever seen a gorilla be rough with a kitten? I have. the gorilla symbolize his strength and leadership to lead this divison to success no matter what obstacles cross DM path. When theres panic or confusion or someone need a swift kick of motivation hes there to get everyone of the same page and moving again. Hes the glue that holds everyone togethere. this individuals manges to find time to a amazing leader  while working and attending college. when one of his memeber are having a bad day or just need someone to talk to hes always there to listen and comfort them. i could continue on with a millon things about the amazing young man but he desevers to Be recongized for all his hard work and effort he puts.

Founder

KSI DC SNIPER77- HD

http://www.ksiforums...si-dc-sniper77/

KSI DC SNIPER77 is one of the most dedicated member I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. He is always available whenever you need him and he is a HARD WORKING guy. I hope that he wins Founder of the Year because he is the best Founder ever!!!!!!!!! 

Productions Staff

KSI Purge- DM

http://www.ksiforums...9453-ksi-purge/

KSI Purge this guy is one of the best live stream ever!!!! He does a great job for the productions team and if I have any questions he give the best answers. KSI Purge keep up the great work fool!!!

Captain

KSI LondonXBL (4CPT-LS/ALLIANCE)

http://www.ksiforums.org/user/25303-ksi-londonxbl/

I think that he has put a lot of effort into everything he has done, like working with everyone, making sure 

that they can do what their suppose to do. If they mess up he will correct them and tell them what they did wrong and keeps working with them until they get it right.

If he ever needs help with anything he is not scared to go and ask for help, and with whatever information he gets he helps spread.

CAPTAIN- KSIXDAYWALER27
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - CAPTAIN  DIVINE REIGN,VALKYRIE
Link to forums account - 
http://www.ksiforums.org/user/26020-ksixdaywalker27/
Reasoning why they deserve this - daywalker is the hardest i meen HARDEST working ksi member i have ever met, he has 2 kids a wife and still makes time to do ksi work. he works his but off for ksi and diservers to be recognized of his amazing job as a 4th captain. 

Co-Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sinister 7, Division Leader, Last Strike

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/8993-sinister-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Me and sinister have been through a lot, from sinister going from Founder to Co Div and me going from 3rd Lieutenant to General, and all the way through he has been nothing but helpful and caring and it has taken me a long time to realise that is all he ever wanted to do for me and LS. I have a funny way of showing it but I have a lot of respect for this guy and I never really appreciated all the hard work he has done.

Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ZOMBYGAL 7, Founder, Ground Zero

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/12458-ksi-zombygal-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Oh my goodness. First person online, last person offline. If you've got a problem she is always there to help you out. On the forums everyday, so motivated to work everyday I don't know how she does it. ZOMBYGAL was a Co Founder in GZ for almost a year before going up to founder and I have been wondering "what took them so long?". One of the greatest and most motivated leaders I've ever seen.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Scotland 7, Founder, Last Strike

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/17241-scotland/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Now this guy right here is the sole motivation in LS (after me of course). His humour and personality and his drive to keep going and going is what keeps LS together He is one of the hardest working members I've seen and never turns anyone down. If you've got a problem 9/10 he can solve it and do it with style.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Emmy, General, Pride, Ground Zero

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/16543-ksi-emmy/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Hmm where to start...well I guess I could start with her never ending passion and motivation to make Pride the best squad in KSI. I've known Emmy for a long time now and I've seen her in action and she is also one of the hardest working members in KSI. I honestly don't know where she gets the energy to keep going (probably from all the cupcakes). She has been 1st Captain for the longest time and after Prides old General, I couldn't think of a better person to fill that spot. She has a heart made of sunshine and a personality like no other.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Scotland 7, Founder, Last Strike.

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums...17241-scotland/

Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy is what made me want to stay in KSI. He was an exceptional general and went out of his way to make the squad a brilliant place for everyone. He taught me almost everything I know and even though I am no longer in his division, if I have a question and I don't feel comfortable talking to another leader about it, he still does not hesitate to help me out.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Emmy, General, Ground Zero/Pride

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums...16543-ksi-emmy/

Reasoning why they deserve this - How about trying to give a reason why she doesn't deserve this!? She does an unbelievable amount of work for the squad and it's members, she has helped to polish my skills as an officer and she make the squad a fun and happy place to be. She keeps everyone on track and makes sure everyone is having a great time while still keeping things respectful. She is doing a massive amount of KSI related things as well as her job and her studies, and the amount of stuff she does is just insane, I wouln't be able to even think about doing it all without becoming exhausted, and she gets so little recognition for the outstanding work that she does for the squad, I honestly can't think of anyone that could be considered more deserving of this award.

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DoCNeSS
Reasoning why they deserve this - He is nothing but encouraging to all the members in FI. He's down to help if needed and knows how to keep us in good spirits.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI SHINOBI 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - He works hard to keep FI in function and only wants the best for us

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sm0oTh 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - He's very friendly and kind, but knows how to be stern when necessary. He's always checked up on how our squads are doing and always encourages us to succeed.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI KING B3AR
Reasoning why they deserve this - Even though he can be a little Poop sometimes, he has wonderful intentions and only wants to see our squads grow and flourish.

Lieutenant
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Microlith
Reasoning why they deserve this - He has a wonderful personality and is very easy to get along with, he's also working hard to improve numbers. He keeps a smile on everyone's face

Forum Staff
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Doctor 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - I don't believe there was a day that I logged on the forums and didn't see Doctor contribute to something. He always seems to be there when needed and knows exactly how to get stuff done.

Senior Leader

Gamertag: KSI Greg 7 (Senior Director)

Link to Forums: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/109-ksi-greg-7/

Reason Why: When Vector CO split and created Instinct CO, a lot of members wondered if there was even a reason why they worked so hard. KSI Greg 7 came to our squad meeting and told everyone his opinion of our squad. He told us how proud him and all of the other senior leaders were of all of us working so hard for the split. It helped keep the moral of all of Vectors members very high and they needed it truly. He has always been very open and honest with the members and that's an excellent trait to have. 

Co-Div Leader

Gamertag: KSI RoYALPiNK 7 (CO-Division Leader - Covert Ops)

Link to Forums: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/10395-ksi-royalpink-7/

Reason Why: When I was recruited by KSI RoYALPiNK 7 she was just only Founder of Covert Ops. I've seen Pink put more than just work into CO. This girl not only makes fair choices for each and every member in Covert Ops. Every time she is put in the position to make a choice she weighs in the good and the bad in every situation. I've seen the real side of her...the side not everyone else has seen. Now, there have been situations where she couldn't tell me what was going on but I was there when she cried. Crying because she was worried about how the decision would come out and crying wondering if she was doing what was right for Covert Ops and fair for all of the member involved. Pink had proven, on multiple times, that she is not only fit to run the Division but she has care for each and every member. She is truly doing a great job in her position. 

Captain

KSI VONNER META-1st Captain-Wicked Intent-Crysis

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/16509-freelancer-meta/

Reason Why: He has been working his butt off to get Crysis to where it is now, without Vonner being there to help and get those many, many recruits to get Crysis's numbers back up after the split Crysis wouldn't be there anymore. So, i feel as if he deserves this award for all of his hard work within Crysis. I am very proud of him.

Awards

Gamertag ksix2fingers 7 (Rank founder Division

Squad) - rawhide

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums...ksix2fingers-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this he has personally helped me out a lot and many other members too when aye joined rawhide he was general and now he's founder says it all really hard work pays off

Founder, {Co-Founder?}

Gamertag: KSI SMOKIEY 7

Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/20214-ksi-smokiey-7/

Reason why: KSI SMOKIEY 7 is KSI's Founder of the year.

Smokes has gone above and beyond for KSI for quite some time now, however my personal experience under her leadership has been short-lived, yet dense with wisdom. As Co-Founder over DM, She held the responsibility of Acting General over AGONY, a squad with VERY low activity, and very little enthusiasm. As a fresh transfer to AGONY, Smokes cast a vision to me of what she saw in AGONY. She saw a squad with potential to grow into a powerful squad in DM. Smokes put together a group of seemingly random officers and built a team capable of bringing a dwindiling BO2 squad back to life. AGONY is beginning to blossom with life after a VERY long dry season thanks to Smokes' oversight and dedication. She took our officer staff and not only instructed and led us well, but inspired us to come together as an unstoppable force.

I say that, to say this, Whether or not Smokes is awarded this MOTY, years from now AGONY DM will be speaking of the infamous SMOKIEY 7 who brought our squad where it is today.

Thanks SMOKIEY!!!

Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DoCness 7

Link to forums account - 

Reasoning why they deserve this - He is the most hard working director he is friendly with everyone and is always their to help others when they need it.

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI SHINOBI 7

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums...-ksi-shinobi-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - He works hard to keep FI in function and only wants the best for us

Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sm0oTh 7

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums...1-ksi-sm0oth-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - He's very friendly and kind, but knows how to be stern when necessary. He's always checked up on how our squads are doing and always encourages us to succeed.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI KING B3AR

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums...er/19626-b3arâ„¢/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Even though he can be a little Poop sometimes, he has wonderful intentions and only wants to see our squads grow and flourish.

Awards

SSGT

KSI invizzy 1 SSgt velocity fi

He deserves this as he is always on and helps his whole squad with setting things up and getting people ready for meetings. He supports everyone if there needing help always come up with new and good ideas

Awards

general of the year

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -ksi kazeshini 7

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/user/21340-kazeshini-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this -because she a good leader. who know how to motave a group and stay positive find the bright side of any situation. be it lossing two squad in a week or merging a division she. always to to keep the spirts high this year. she the game nights fun with her constant joke and her crazy driving on halo.