AAP QUESTIONS

Awoken Lucifer

5 hours ago, BigsBunny7 said:

Cool now that I'm a seven I can't do that any more can I 

Unfortunately that's not a question for the AAP. 

• 2 weeks later...

During spirit week  or Turkey bowl event would  they count as a T/E weekend warfare  event? Or do we need to make awards for them?

6 hours ago, KSI VONNER 7 said:

During spirit week  or Turkey bowl event would  they count as a T/E weekend warfare  event? Or do we need to make awards for them?

No & No.

For spirit week you have already received 2 awards, not including the directors cup award. 

8 hours ago, Scotland said:

No & No.

For spirit week you have already received 2 awards, not including the directors cup award. 

What about Turkey bowl?

1 hour ago, KSI VONNER 7 said:

What about Turkey bowl?

There is nothing for Turkey bowl, however there are also no plans for an award for that 

41 minutes ago, Scotland said:

There is nothing for Turkey bowl, however there are also no plans for an award for that 

Well that stinks if u can't make a award for it a d since it doesn't  fall in the place of weekend warfare award 

49 minutes ago, KSI VONNER 7 said:

Well that stinks if u can't make a award for it a d since it doesn't  fall in the place of weekend warfare award 

Thanks for your opinion, if you have anything further kindly send them to myself in a PM. 

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize if this has been asked a million times, are you allowed to nominate yourself for awards such as gamerscore hoarder? I understand the OTM and the awards such as trainer and mentor where it really is based on others witnesses and evidences. so i know you can't nominate yourself for awards like that. 

Edited by KSI Skarzx
rephrasing

15 minutes ago, KSI Skarzx said:

I apologize if this has been asked a million times, are you allowed to nominate yourself for awards such as gamerscore hoarder? I understand the OTM and the awards such as trainer and mentor where it really is based on others witnesses and evidences. so i know you can't nominate yourself for awards like that. 

OTM and pretty much the 'Service and Recognition' awards the ones you cannot self nominate for but there are still grey areas but if you have a specific award you want to know about, ask away sir.

5 minutes ago, KSI KiLLER 7 said:

OTM and pretty much the 'Service and Recognition' awards the ones you cannot self nominate for but there are still grey areas but if you have a specific award you want to know about, ask away sir.

gamerscore hoarder to be specific

6 hours ago, KSI Skarzx said:

There is a topic here in the section called Guide to the AAP department, and in it there is a list of award that cannot be self-nominated for. That means that any award not on the list, can be self-nominated for, I case you wonder about other awards in the future :) but don't hesitate to contact us if you have more questions either. 

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, KSI KiLLER 7 said:

That award was for spirit week 2017 given out at the discretion of KSI Bearded 7 to members of the divisions who helped him win the directors cup.

Crap ...thank you. 

• 2 months later...

Hey all, fairly new here on the forums just going through everything. Curious on how this works though, for example. How would ya'll know and how do i achieve an award.

1 hour ago, KSI UnKnoWnX3RA said:

Hey all, fairly new here on the forums just going through everything. Curious on how this works though, for example. How would ya'll know and how do i achieve an award.

Take a look at this thread, it’ll answer most of your questions

otherwise feel free to shoot me any questions you have. 

10 hours ago, 7 ENROBRIA ISK said:

Take a look at this thread, it’ll answer most of your questions

otherwise feel free to shoot me any questions you have. 

Thanks brotha, well most defiantly follow this and will read more throughout the day! One again I appreciate the help.

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Nikki Cola said:

Is the train the trainer award available for people who attend the workshop or only for the person leading? 

For anyone who attends and completes.