AAP QUESTIONS

Awoken Lucifer

Hey, just a quick question,

I played Rainbow Six Siege for spring break from Last Strike Division.

But never was awarded the springbreak award. Cherry 7 came in and told the group she wanted to get names down to reward us for participation.

I also voted on the poles. Do I not get a award because I didnt comment? 

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to have a stickied post in the AAP forum that lists the current possible Awards and their banner? I’m sure a lot of people would love to nominate others for their achievements but if we don’t know the requirements or possibilities then we don’t know to nominate them. Plus the banners look great but it would be nice if we knew how they were earned. It’s hard to suggest new awards if we don’t know all the current ones available.

On 4/22/2018 at 10:57 AM, KSI RiiOT 7 said:

Revision: sorry no you can't my bad! @PHIL0S0PHYX

Lol, you're good haha, now I know.

I'm look for the 2016 otm month results, I can't find them can I get some help?

I've seen some people with the award "Officer" how does one get this award, I didn't see it in the awards list.

Edited by Philosophyxx

i would like to know how i can get the US Navy award i did four years in the navy and was wondering if you get those kinds of awards for serving in the military

Awards

10 hours ago, PHIL0S0PHYX said:

I've seen some people with the award "Officer" how does one get this award, I didn't see it in the awards list.

I assume that you are referring to the Graduate 101 award, as it has the text officer on it. That one is given out to graduates of the 101 education program. 

1 hour ago, KSI CoOlxWhiPP said:

i would like to know how i can get the US Navy award i did four years in the navy and was wondering if you get those kinds of awards for serving in the military

Typically it has been an award that you could purchase (when there was an economy system), or given for a donation to KSI upon request. Hope this helps :) 

Just now, Emmy The Boss said:

I assume that you are referring to the Graduate 101 award, as it has the text officer on it. That one is given out to graduates of the 101 education program. 

Typically it has been an award that you could purchase (when there was an economy system), or given for a donation to KSI upon request. Hope this helps :) 

im referring to the award that says U S Navy onn a gold backdrop there is also one for Army and Marines 

7 minutes ago, KSI CoOlxWhiPP said:

im referring to the award that says U S Navy onn a gold backdrop there is also one for Army and Marines 

it is called the navy support award and it is in the shop awards section how do i get that one attached to my profile

Awards

33 minutes ago, KSI CoOlxWhiPP said:

it is called the navy support award and it is in the shop awards section how do i get that one attached to my profile

Yes, all those three awards are old shop awards, that you previously purchased through an economy system here on the forums. Now we typically hand them out to someone who requests them when they e.g. donate to the community. 

5 minutes ago, Emmy The Boss said:

Yes, all those three awards are old shop awards, that you previously purchased through an economy system here on the forums. Now we typically hand them out to someone who requests them when they e.g. donate to the community. 

oh ok i thought they were given out to people who have served as well but oh well thanks anyways

Awards

My old account could not be recovered

Is it possible to get my old rewards? Not including the post count and post likes, I'll just get them in time.

I had:

Trainer

Mentor

Member of the month

Member assistance

Train the trainer

Helping hand

Head Hunter

16 hours ago, PHIL0S0PHY said:

My old account could not be recovered

Is it possible to get my old rewards? Not including the post count and post likes, I'll just get them in time.

I had:

Trainer

Mentor

Member of the month

Member assistance

Train the trainer

Helping hand

Head Hunter

Please pm me topics showing that you were awarded Mentor and Member assistance. The rest have been re-awarded. 

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, PHIL0S0PHY said:

I've seen some people have the award, support Group. How does one get this? I don't see it on the awards page.

It's KSI Gambit 7s staff award so it's handed out by him 

Ya I wanna know how you can find what awards you can do what awards are there because I have looked everywhere and it doesn't show anywhere of what is an award and what is not I am asking so I do not get into trouble again please help thanks 

11 minutes ago, KSI GOT EM 7 said:

Ya I wanna know how you can find what awards you can do what awards are there because I have looked everywhere and it doesn't show anywhere of what is an award and what is not I am asking so I do not get into trouble again please help thanks 

http://www.ksiforums.org/awards/