AAP QUESTIONS

Awoken Lucifer

oh jeez, yea i dont think the economy has an option like that. i've set one up myself and have yet to see that

• 2 weeks later...

I have a quick question, I posted in the Spirit Week forum challenge but I never received my award for it. I'm just curious as to why?

Awards

I have a quick question, I posted in the Spirit Week forum challenge but I never received my award for it. I'm just curious as to why?

Can you find the page you posted on and link it in here please?

Thank you good sir. We apologize for you being skipped. You will have your super duper awesome award shortly

No worries, I just noticed it when I was scrolling through and saw that almost everyone has it but I didn't. Thank you guys for the quick response.

Awards

No worries, I just noticed it when I was scrolling through and saw that almost everyone has it but I didn't. Thank you guys for the quick response.

Anytime man. Thanks for bringing it to our attention ^.^

Anytime man. Thanks for bringing it to our attention ^.^

No problem.

And I'm not sure if I can do ask but KSI UnStoPPab1e also didn't receive the award and his post is #295 on the same page as mine.

Awards

No problem.

And I'm not sure if I can do ask but KSI UnStoPPab1e also didn't receive the award and his post is #295 on the same page as mine.

Might as well make a list. Anyone else you need, link them in here.

• Admin Guy

Here's the deal with the awards. I will get to it when I can. I'm on AT orders and literally am only on for about a hour a day at the moment. To my knowledge, it was supposed to be done by someone else. 

I'll get it taken care of, be patient.

• 3 months later...

Hello, so i've purchased a few awards from the store but i'm unsure as to when these awards will be activated so that they show up under my posts instead of showing up next to it as my inventory. Will they ever become active or are they just going to stay in my inventory forever?

Hello, so i've purchased a few awards from the store but i'm unsure as to when these awards will be activated so that they show up under my posts instead of showing up next to it as my inventory. Will they ever become active or are they just going to stay in my inventory forever?

You are the one that needs to activate them

Go to Global Economy(shop,bank,points) --> my portfolio --> shop items. There you will find your awards that you purchased

Will my awards which I received on ksiglobal.com be transferred and applied over here? It is my understanding that after the board voted Darth Sidious out, this became the legitimate KSI. I stayed at the time with the other KSI but have hopes on transferring into the legitimate one

Will my awards which I received on ksiglobal.com be transferred and applied over here? It is my understanding that after the board voted Darth Sidious out, this became the legitimate KSI. I stayed at the time with the other KSI but have hopes on transferring into the legitimate one

Right off of the bat that seems just like a red flag. I don't understand why you would think a blacklisted communities awards are somehow valid on here. I may be wrong, but that's just how it seems to me. Any other opinions?

Right off of the bat that seems just like a red flag. I don't understand why you would think a blacklisted communities awards are somehow valid on here. I may be wrong, but that's just how it seems to me. Any other opinions?

well I earned the awards before the split so I feel like it should still be valid in the real global since at the time they were earned in the real global. In other words, the awards were earned in this community because this is still and always has been KSI. Fuzzy should be able to vouch for me seeing as we worked together alot before the board vote

Edited by KSI Majestic

• Admin Guy

His awards that he earned before the new website was made can transfer over.

It's awards from oldschool ksI

PM me the info and I'll see what I can do.

try not to come off so harsh, he earned those awards from the same aap that we have now, it just switched sites in '11

you have gotten all the awards that area applicable here man

• 4 months later...

Hey I was thinking about applying for AAP I just want to know more about it before I do because I want to know if I can can someone please reply or message me on xbox?