KSI Doctor 7 Gold Outstanding Service Award Nomination (Awarded)

PinKaliCiouS

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Doctor 7, Paradox, IO

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/4993-ksi-doctor-7/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Gold Outstanding Service

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) I was in complete shock when I noticed Doc didn't have this already! Doc is absolutely AMAZING! When you think of the Forums, you associate them with Doc. Everyone knows who he is for a reason... because he has helped like EVERYONE at least once. He's helped me countless times. He's done amazing things with the AAP and makes sure it remains the absolute best department on the Forums. He is constantly assisting people in the shoutbox with issues. He goes to the different divisions holding Forums workshops so people know how to make the most of the forums. He is all over monitoring sections of the forums to make sure things are kept clean and running smoothly. He's also back in clan ops helping out in IO. He puts all he has into making the Forums the best they can be. He deserves this award more than anyone else I can think of right now.

When I use to know Doc, he was always eager to help anyone with forums or ksi related questions. Always makes sure his AAP department staff is active and runs the department flawless. Like Pinky stated, when u think of the forums one of the first members that I think of is Doctor 7. He devotes countless hours to web and clan ops alike. I heard about how he was a great leader as a general and 7 a few years back. My own general has talked about how he use to give him excellent advice on how to run a squad, tips on recruiting, and security threats. Doc has helped me countless times with forums help and clan ops. Cause of Doc, I wanted to actually use the forums and aspired to be apart of web ops. Doc is also one of few members in KSI that also inspired me to do the best job I could do in clan ops. Thanks for being my friend back in the day doc and he totally deserves this award.

Doc where to start? This guy should be admin of the year for 2k15. This guy help with any forums issuse i have. He also a great friend and mentor. I can say it very rare to meet someone who is so passionate about KSI and the members.

Doc is the epitome of what it means to be a leader ;) he is knowledgeable, very fair tempered and all most always around when u need him, his advice is unmatched and welcomed by all members including some very high ranking members. I have already had lots of discussions with him on many subjects, I find his advice invaluable.Doc works around the clock to make sure people are happy and informed, I can't think of anyone more deserving than him. ..........go get em Doc !

Well I first got to know this guy when I was getting my squad Paradox on the forums and well this guy was on it quickly to help my members get back into forums accounts and getting them to where they need to be! As well he has joined Paradox and has done nothing but help as much as he can from helping with notes, name changes, workshops, helping people with getting live, game nights, solving of problems, and of course with the lovely forums, and to be honest so much more! Doc has been an amazing friend and an amazing mentor to myself and many others not just in Immortal Outlaws!(: Doc does nothing but help help and help and anyone who can do all that and have such a calm and level head, and keep trying to do more I honestly know Doctor deserves this award :P keep it up Doc! We all love you!!

Love Always,

#TeamNoShame

I don't exactly time to write the novel that this man deserves, but what I can say is that he's extremely knowledge and very helpful. He's helped not only me, but many others on the forums and given very useful advice regarding clan ops.

Needless to say, if anyone deserves this award, its Doc. :)

Great leader and even a better guy. He takes time out of his day to assist tons of members with forums issues while still helping his squad in IO. He's everywhere, from the AAP to Judges. A truly dedicated member that deserves the highest accolades.

As I have had the pleasure of watching most of Doctors career, his work ethics and output in this community are far beyond mere words. The mere fact that he recently received a position on the Board of Directors of this great community, and one that he carved for himself. His work with Social Media and trying to network our Departments is outstanding and unique. Do I need mention all the work he has put into the AAP? Do I have to mention how many Mod Actions the man has here on the Forums or how many people I have watched him help. To be honest...that would take to long and I am lazy.

Just be happy that this nomination was enough to make me come here and witness.

I have the pleasure of knowing Doctor and all his awesomeness. When Doctor does something he truly puts his heart into it. He is an amazing forums staff member that is willing to lead his helping hand whenever the time is needed.From the more difficult things to simply hosting a forums workshop getting people set up and active on the forums. He did an amazing job at running the AAP and getting members the awards they deserve. He stays on top of all of KSI social media to make sure we have the freshest news coming out during our big events. I see him as a SGT actively hosting game nights and trainings trying to pass on as much knowledge as he can.He is now a Board member and takes on a whole new work load and is ready to jump head first into it. He truly has a deep down love for KSI and the members. Doctor does so much for KSI and wants nothing back in return. That alone deserves this award.

Eventough I don't know Doctor too well, he has done too much, and should be awarded for his work of the forums and clan ops. I've only met him once and at that time he went out of his way at 1am to help stop me from making a bad decision. Not only was he there for me but Ive seen him help many people, especially on the forums. The time he spends and puts work in on the forums is outstanding. He is a very busy man that has no problem taking on an extra task which is why I think he deserves this award.

I'd also like to witness for dear ol' Doctor.

Mr. KSI Doctor 7 has been an invaluable asset to KSI in Clan Ops, Web Ops and in general. This guy puts in 110% in everything he's involved in. He's helped in a number of IA issues to assist the Seniors & IA Dept with information he's gathered. The guy tirelessly assists with the management of the forums which is no small task might I add. To this end, he's rightfully earned the KSI's forum staff of the year 2014 award! That's really saying something as Luci and the others are great choices for that award as well & pose as legitimate contenders for such a coveted award. He's constantly assisting members from across all edges of KSI to better help them with forums issues, clan ops issues, or even just to play in their game nights. The dude is nothing short of awesome and excellent in everything he applies himself to. There's something recently he's accomplished which hasn't been heard of in quite some time. This guy created a position that more effectively integrates KSI's social media departments which directly resulted in him carving his way into the Board of Directors.

Okay, there are many many gaps in everything I just said so allow me to put this into perspective. Doctor has been here for 2.5 years'ish. As a regular member of KSI, he's accomplished much in his career to set himself aside in such a short amount of time. Having never reaching the clan ops rank of director, it speaks VOLUMES that he's just THAT awesome to make his way into the BOD. The dude is prolific in all his duties. He's been on autopilot since anyone can remember. I sincerely believe the time and energy he's put in to better the community and all members he reaches should be recognized and awarded - OS LVL 3.

Description of the OS lvl 3 award

Gold Outstanding -(Lvl 3)-

[Lowest rank eligible for this award: Division leader/Senior Forum Staff]- This award for Division leaders rank and higher, or Senior Forum staff dictates that these members in their time with KSI have shown success in going above all expectations and provided the best legacy for those that follow them. These members are undoubtedly some of the best leaders KSI has seen or produced

Given the description and all that KSI Doctor 7 has accomplished, I truly believe this award appropriately suits him and his accomplishments. Not only has he satisfied each position he's filled in KSI, but he's has clearly gone above and beyond earning him several accolades along the way and a respectable following of supporters here in the community who have seen him work first hand. Him going above and beyond is what led him to this point in his KSI career today - Clan Ops Rank of Founder (SH), Senior Forums Mod, Court Judge, Department Head, Social Media Editor (one of a very select few), Public Relations for Web Ops, and finally Chief Department Manager of the BOD. Phew...holy Poop. I do believe he can say if he hasn't done it all by now, he's damn near close lol.

Mad +props+ to you twin. You've done a bang up job since the day you joined and you're STILL trailblazing a great positive legacy while being a good role model for the community. Respect.

What can i say about Doctor? Well, I have known Doctor since he was a General in SH, and a Mini Mod. Now look at him, GM, BoD, and he ending up running SH as the head of division. That's an impressive resume no matter what way you look at it. Doctor is the epitome of perseverance, never wavering in his commitment to KSI no matter what might get thrown his way, and for that alone this man should receive a medal. He is always helping anyone and everyone who asks for it, and always looking for ways he can assist in bettering this community.

At the time of Doctor running SH i was running LS, and i can tell you that from my viewpoint that he went far above and beyond anything he needed to do. He fought tooth and nail to keep SH going as long as it did, and i can honestly say i couldn't have done any better. When it came to clan ops he did not care what he needed to do, how much, how far, how detrimental to himself, it got done. Period. Because let's be honest, if you want something done and done right? You go to Doctor. Every time.

As for Web Ops i had the pleasure of working more closely with him, i have been a member of the AAP while he was Department Head, and a Mini Mod while he was a GM. Doctor taught me a decent amount of what i know about the forums, hell he teaches a decent amount of what everyone knows about the forums. As GM he works closely with the team to make sure work is getting done quickly and efficiently, as well as making sure to be lax in areas that do not require a iron fist. As Worst brought up Doc has a CRAPTON of mod actions (meaning he does ALOT of work) there were a few times Doc and i fought over mod actions lol

In the end there is alot more i could say, but it doesn't really need to be said, we all know Doc has earned this as he has earned everything he has received in KSI. I am proud to have known and worked with this man and envy those who get to in the future. <3

• 2 weeks later...

Since I can't copy and paste what the other's have said, I want to make it abundantly clear, KSI Doctor 7 is a perfect example and far exceeds what it means to be Most Outstanding in KSI. KSI Doctor 7's dedication and enthusiasm is unparallel. When most have put in the work and time, they are either spent, burnt out, or no longer with us. KSI Doctor 7 makes sure that every member has the tools and the resources to succeed on their own, but also carry that information forward so that if those same member's choose they too can be recognized as successful outstanding leaders. KSI Doctor 7's legacy has ultimately become web ops. From the vast array of departments he has had a chance to include himself apart of, building or rebuilding, to the just general support for members with accounts and information sharing. KSI Doctor 7 has made himself readily available for me personallu and my member's on several occasions on such short notice for hours on end, to make sure that we knew what the forums are, how to get here, and the many thing we can do while we are here. I also would like to note and point out as evidence that it is evident with KSI Doctor 7's most recent objective with the social media KSI Doctor 7's influence is ever more clear and that KSI Doctor 7 is also very much delighted to share in other people's successes and promotions. A man doesn't get paid for this kind of work, and unless you've been there I don't thin you can grasp the idea of what I mean by countless hours and work, because it is, and we don't get paid for this, and I can't fathum the work load this man has brought upon himself for being the most outstanding individual this community has seen. This in and of itself dictates most outstanding. Let me put it in terms that you might understand... in the time of day there is 24 hours, if you can even try to imagine all the things KSI Doctor 7 does for this community okay, when he could go out on the town, or find some where he could be spending his time getting paid, here he is making sure that every single last member knows who's who and what's what wether it be for that member's squad division or the community as a whole. I'm not exactly to for sure why other leaders besides Worstplayer and DocNess haven't been in here and why KSI Doctor 7 hasn't been awarded the most pristegious award that can be given to such a member who has broken boundaries for not only himself but has made this a better streaming and more interactive gaming community. None the less I have gone on tangents and forgot a lot, because I know there is not enough to say about this guy in one setting, so go ahead and digest this, and I have too, I will be back for a second serving.