WANTED: Headhunters teams

Looking for headhunters team to practice or set up a match with for Advanced Warfare. 4v4 and 5v5.

If interested, contact me at GT: KSI XIVGhost

- KSI XIVGhost, Fierce WI 3LT

Games in order of preference: Advanced Warfare (1st choice), Call of Duty Ghost (2nd choice) or Call of Duty Black Ops II (3rd Choice)

Available members: 4v4, 5v5, or 6v6
Division: Divine Reign
Squad: Nirvana
Contact on Xbox 360: KSI DarkxKnight or KSI COMMAND0

If anyone wants to challenge us for a real match we play Advanced Warfare, otherwise we will practice with anyone on any of these 3 games. 

I wrote it down a few days ago. I'm just giving you additional information along with whoever reads this topic.  We can set up a match for this Sunday, Monday, or Wednesday. 

There's no rush so anytime you guys are ready. Sounds good, I'm online everyday. My Head Hunters team is more like the team from "The Longest Yard," but they show potential.

There's no rush so anytime you guys are ready. Sounds good, I'm online everyday. My Head Hunters team is more like the team from "The Longest Yard," but they show potential.

I can't say my team any better lol but that why we practice. No one good overnight.

Yeah, nobody's perfect haha and its all just for fun, but winning is obviously more fun. I've been contacting other Generals and I'm thinking about trying to set up a friendly Head Hunter tournament where there are no prizes other than a good time. 5 members including General and Captains have already contacted me back. I'm still down for our match and I'll keep you updated on when the tournament will be. I have the Generals in my division on board already, and I'm waiting until all the teams have developed so take as long as you need. I'll always be available to contact. It should be a lot of fun. The main kink is not all squads play the same game so I'll be making a roster of the Advanced Warfare Head Hunters, Call of Duty Ghosts Head Hunters and the Black Ops II Head Hunters team. Its just an idea that I'm developing. 

If you need help, you have my full support! That sounds like a great idea. Is it a divisional Tournanment or a squad tournament it would be great to have all the headhunters teams come out, play and enjoy themselves but also meeting other KSI members from other divisions. Let's schedule for the 1st of March, Sunday at 6:30 pm EST ?

If you need help, you have my full support! That sounds like a great idea. Is it a divisional Tournanment or a squad tournament it would be great to have all the headhunters teams come out, play and enjoy themselves but also meeting other KSI members from other divisions. Let's schedule for the 1st of March, Sunday at 6:30 pm EST ?

Yes, I'd like to get as many squads and divisions involved as possible. I'll contact the other Generals and Captains I know and find out how they feel about that day and time, but its good for me. We can make this happen. 

I would love your support, what you can do is contact the other squads in your division and get a head count of what squads have Head Hunters teams and what game they prefer to play on. Once you do this I'll match them up with the Head Hunters teams I know of that play the same game. I will start to make a roster of all of the Head Hunters teams and squads as soon as I can. Head Hunters rules and the Code of Conduct will be in place so please stress this when you contact other teams. It needs to be a fun and KSI friendly tournament. I'll do my part and contact other divisions. The minimum I would like is 8 Head Hunters teams. I'll let you know what happens. 

I'll get right on it, I'll send you a list of squad in my division that I come accross that have headhunters as well any other squad I come across as well.

Lets shoot for the date you said earlier, March 1st. 

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I'm running an hh for TI XENON... message KSI BoGaNgL3S for any other news we only play on ghost tho but I know of at least 4 different teams in FI and TI together... my team in undefeated so far n would love a challenge 

Awards

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

hi i run the genesis HH we are wanting a match on bo2 5v5 plz and thank you

Awards

• 4 months later...