Multi-Nomination for Trainer Award (Awarded)

Brnk Atom

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI xFatality 7 / Co-Founder / Eternal Souls

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/16503-xfatality-7/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for)Trainer

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) Has well over 30+ trained members in KSI

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI xShock 6 / Hydra / Eternal Souls

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/22724-ksi-xshock-6/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for)Trainer

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) Has well over 30+ trained members in KSI

Trainer for KSI xFatality 7: Please provide a witness from divisional leadership to vouch for him having trained 30+ members.

Trainer for KSI xShock 6: Please provide a co-founder or higher to vouch for him having trained 30+ members.

Witnesses, please state which member you are vouching for. And in the future, please make separate topics for the different nominees, thank you.

As ES Founder I will gladly vouch for KSI xShock 6 this member has been a force to reckon with since his return to this division. responsible for both the majority of the recruiting and even more of the training in his squad Hydra. This member goes above and beyond messaging the recruit tag almost daily to make sure that he can get the pending requests fixed and trained in a timely matter. There is no question this member has way over 30 trains!

I can witness for shocks trainer award I have been with him during some of his trains he is a big help in his squad with this and mentoring and recruiting he defiantly has over 30+ trains in the division