KSI King Bear 7 OS level 1 (Awarded)

KSI Unicron 7

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI King Bear 7

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/19626-ksi-king-b3ar-7/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for)outstanding service level 1

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) king bear has been there for me since day 1 and is always willing to help others before himself. He is always looking for new ways to help out the division as well as Ksi in general but is always on the job whether or not u need him to. He may be a 7 now but as a gen made a squad split happen in 4 months from quite a low number I can't remember the exact number but thats pretty outstanding to me and if u ever want something done u can take it to him and it'll get done he is truly an outstanding member.

KSI KING B3AR 7 always puts others before himself no matter the rank. I totally believe that he deserves this award. He is a phenomenal leader and a great friend. He makes great decisions and helps out a lot. He got shift up to a squad split with 50 members (half fluff), and very few officers to start, and he did this in 4 months. I think KSI KING B3AR 7 has shaped a lot of our division with his amazing leadership, and nonstop motivation. He never stops until success is reached, and he never, ever half a**es his job. For instance, he could have backed down from his general position in shift at any given time, but no, he never gave up and built shift into a power house. Not only this, but he trained every single officer to be great. Look at KSI Chiggle, he is now a gen, look at killer j, he is now a gen, and look at me, i am now a 1CPT. None of this greatness would have happened if it wasn't for B3AR. As a co-founder, he always knows the right thing to do. All of our division is proud to say that he is our co-founder because of everything he has done for us. He has earned his co-founder position and I also think he has earned this award.

Well…I guess I'll start out when B3AR was a Lt. When I first met Bear I saw some potential in him. But I didn't know what he was going to do as a officer. Then when he started putting in work for his squad SHIFT. We knew he was going to be a great leader one. Bear is a person that has always worked his a** off when he needed too. Him and I as Lts were always doing something. Pulling in recruits, orientating, hosting meetings etc.

Now let's go to when he went got to CPT. When he got to that spot he basically was the only active officer in SHIFT with just another CPT along his side. Bear as CPT was basically running the squad just didn't couldn't do things that a gen could do obviously. He pushed other other SGTs encouraged them to go out there and do what they needed to do as their rank in the squad. Also, B3AR went out there with his members to get quality over quantity members. B3AR was always doing his best to keep the squad active and doing his best to be an amazing CPT.

Once he finally got his Gens spot. The squad was sitting at 50 members with probably only 20 active members, the rest fluff. Basically no officer staff either. He had to train people and see if they could hold that spot. Then he talked to people, worked, recruited, orientated etc. Day in and day out he never gave up as a general. He knew if he gave up he would be leaving an entire squad behind and crumble in pieces. SHIFT was his home and couldn't let that happen. He wanted SHIFT to go the top. Be the best out of the best. So, after a few months of hard work, Shift got a squad split.

B3AR hasn't been a CoFo for too long. But he kept working for his div. He's there for every single one of his squads that he's over. He'll help them out with anything that they need. He's always willing to help out any of the squads at any time. He keeps doing what he does and that his working with his division to make it better no matter what it takes.

There is a thing bout Bear that I love and that's being a great mentor....he always find a way to help his division grow not only just as a divison but also as a family ...I knew bear since he was a LT and since I met him he grew as a leader in FI... When he became GEN over Shift his leadership had exploded from him ...he built shift from sitting at 50 to getting shift there first squad split ....and also mentoring his officer at that time in shift to help him out.... I'm proud to say that I'm happy that he is my Co FO and I will always have your back and I will be therefor u bro ....

ksi kingb3ar 7 is a out standing member because he dos not give in 2 pressers no matter the problem he uses his head be4 acting 2 a problem he knows a lot about the ins and outs of ksi and he has the knowledge 2 know that strength comes with in and when combined with courage will give him the integrity 2 do what's right and what needs 2 be done and when he was a gen he did more than get a squad split 4 shift he made about 95 friends so in other words he cared 4 every member in the squad and became there friend my friend and the best thing about him is when he became a 7 he still made time 4 his friends I cant tell u how many times a friend of mine became a 7 and we lost touch case of there 7 duty's but not b3ar he still made time 4 his friends which is y I think ksi king b3ar 7 should get this award

Awards

Forgive me if this isnt as descriptive as i would normally be ive got pneumonia and am on medication so my brain isnt at its best lol

Bear is a wonderfully helpful individual hes always willing to step in and help out wherever its needed he is a quick learner and is willing to take criticism and make an attempt at bettering himself. He is like me always asking for things to do lol hes stepped in as acting gen for squads that loose their gens and does his best to bring them back up to speed and assist in finding a teplacement. He is a valued member and a valued friend who is as helpful as a person can be. ^^

KSI KING B3AR 7 is a very hard working person... who does everything he can to help out if need.. he is motivated to get things done and helping the division do its full potential...

Awards

Im an ex-general of FI so I'd like to say that this post has credibility. I worked directly with King Bear with for quite some time as generals together. There so many reasons why he deserves this away, so I'll explain them. King Bear has, even after I was no longer able to be a general, kept up with and created a KSI welcoming committee. He was the main leader for this beside myself as he made sure to go out of his way as he held gamenights for new members and made sure to host CPL showdowns each week. He took charge next with the divisional gamenights but went even further with our own Friday night tournaments that operated on a divisional level complete with prizes and all. He is one of those members who assists every single squad when they need help as far as recruiting, morale, and training. I think what qualifies him even more so is his patience. His time for promotion went by quite slowly, more so than others who were promoted more quickly. Even though he had to wait such a long time, he did not give up and he kept on doing even more than his position required as I've mentioned above. He takes the initiative to establish multi-squad/cross-squad communications by organizing multi-squad/cross-squad game nights and training sessions which has so many benefits, one's I will not list as his actual preforming of such activities are much more important in regards to the award. Another thing that qualifies him for the award is that he intentionally gets to know and treat every single member of the division possible like family by developing personal relationships through one on one time in party chat and in game lobbies. A good leader will preform his duties as required but an outstanding leader will create a vision to constantly improve his or her division and act on that visions. As explained, King Bear has that vision and acts upon it. 

KSI KING BEAR 7 has done a lot for me and for KSI. B3ar has been and outstanding member of KSI he has stepped u to help run the viper squad and he has kept the structure of viper squad strong. B3ar has helped with many situations and has resolved the issues immediately whenever a KSI member needs him he has always been there even if hes offline he gets on to be there to assist all KSI members. B3ar has personally helped me change my attitude and use of words in chats/games and has helped me better myself to make me and KSI look better. I look up to B3ar as a role model, because B3ar really cares about KSI and when he helps us. B3ar has a lot of patience B3ar is currently running the Viper Squad and is still taking care of his co-founder duties he is very good with multitasking.These are just a few of the reasons B3ar should get this award.

KSI KING BEAR 7 has done a lot for me and for KSI. B3ar has been and outstanding member of KSI he has stepped u to help run the viper squad and he has kept the structure of viper squad strong. B3ar has helped with many situations and has resolved the issues immediately whenever a KSI member needs him he has always been there even if hes offline he gets on to be there to assist all KSI members. B3ar has personally helped me change my attitude and use of words in chats/games and has helped me better myself to make me and KSI look better. I look up to B3ar as a role model, because B3ar really cares about KSI and when he helps us. B3ar has a lot of patience B3ar is currently running the Viper Squad and is still taking care of his co-founder duties he is very good with multitasking.These are just a few of the reasons B3ar should get this award.

Bear is that seven u just go too when u have problems. Even before he was a seven when we worked together as gens he was so helpful teaching me what as a gen I needed to do. He's hard working, careing and helpful if I had to nominate anyone it be bear. I hope he gets this award he deserves it so much.