KSIxBIGREDx 14 helping hand nomination (Awarded)

KSI Ashhh 7

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSIxBIGREDx 14 Angels ES

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/23978-ksixbigredx-14/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Helping hand

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)I have witnessed this member give out a year of xbox live to one our sgts who was running out of xbox live and would not be able to get xbox live for a while. This particular member (KSIxBIGREDX 14) saw this member as a great addition to the squad and saw he wanted to move so out of the kindness of his heart donated a year of xbox live to this sgt!

I am witness to this member helping a fellow KSI member. Me and my family are having sum financial troubles right now and he was kind enough to give me a year of Xbox live. I truly appreciate him in doing so. I know that it would be awhile before we would have the for me to get live again and he so generously helped me out. Thank you so much brosif.

Sincerely,

KSI Equinox 98

Awards

KSI Equinox was about to run out of xbox live gold and KSIXBIGREDX 14 gave him one year of xbox gold I think he really deserves this award he is always going out of his way to help.

KSI Equinox was about to run out of xbox live gold and KSIXBIGREDX 14 gave him one year of xbox gold I think he really deserves this award he is always going out of his way to help.

KSIxBIGREDx 14 deserves this award for not only helping KSI Equinox but countless others, he has always loved to help out and make sure everyone has a good time. Without him this squad wouldn't be as friendly as it is. 

Awards

I have a Question what is going on????????

The staff are voting on the nomination, lol don't worry about it, it's all legal :lol: