KSI Lil Freddy Helping Hand Award Nomination (Awarded)

KSI Starset 7

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Lil Freddy, Samurai, Legendary Warriors.

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/27816-heather-renee/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Helping Hand

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) KSI Lil Freddy has helped out many people. She gave $50 to our old Gen, Bought 2 name changes for people in LW, and finally helped KSI Steelix and KSIxMR REPTILEx with some gold so they could stay online and play with KSI members. So in all she has probably put atleast $100 into KSI just for other members.

KSI Lil Freddy is perfect for the helping hand award because I have witnessed her give money to another KSI member from a different squad so he could get a new gold member ship also in her busy schedule she always makes time for helping lower ranking members

I have witnessed lil freddy give out multiple name changes to other samurai members, I also know that she has helped people when their gold ran out to make sure they would be able to continue being active members.

KSI Lil Freddy is perfect for the helping hand award because I have witnessed her give money to another KSI member from a different squad so he could get a new gold member ship also in her busy schedule she always makes time for helping lower ranking members

I have witnessed lil freddy give out multiple name changes to other samurai members, I also know that she has helped people when their gold ran out to make sure they would be able to continue being active members.

Thats Great! Thank you guys!

Helping Hand: Yes