KSI MadIntense Multi nominations (2/3 Awarded)

KSI Ascend 7

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI MadIntense Hypnos LW
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/27443-KSIMadIntense/
Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Member Assistance, KSI Mentor, Gamerscore Master
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) 

Gamer Score Master, Member has a gamer score of 50,741.

Mentor- KSI MadIntense  Through Knowledge, Strength and Integrity this member has assisted many members the skills and knowledge to get promoted.

Member Assistance - KSI MadIntense has taught many members the ways of KSI through example and personal knowledge. Countless times this member has answer questions and posted notes on private messages to ensure the proper flow of information to have members get ranked and trained up.

KSI Madintense is an amazing asset to KSI I have been with KSI Madintense before Achilles split and made Hypnos and k can say alot of things about KSI Madintense the first thing is that he comes to every Wed meeting (recruiting workshop) and every Friday meeting (squad meeting) another amazing thing about KSI Madintense is that he recruits and trains his butt of he has around some where from 40-50 recruits and around 40 trained also if you have any questions he is always wiling to answer them and he always keeps you pushing forward another good thing about KSI Madintense is that he is always willing to play with any member at any time on any game. He's always showing the ranks under them how to recruit/train and always helps them out I can say for myself that he has helped me out a ton of stuff within KSI and that's what I like about KSI Madintense.

Awards

I can witness for member assistance. Mad intense is always jumping in parties to help members with what ever they need, and always willing to answer anyone's questions. :)