HEADHUNTERS FOR BLACK OPS 2

• 2 weeks later...

Yes im going to be start recruiting this weekend for Samurai's head hunters team. I am looking up all the info for how to start and run a HH squad.  Im having some trouble using this site. I found the rules of HH, its just not descriptive enough on how to start up like if you have more than 8 people how do you go about finding the top eight. Do I need to 1v1 every body until the top 8? Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks

Yes im going to be start recruiting this weekend for Samurai's head hunters team. I am looking up all the info for how to start and run a HH squad.  Im having some trouble using this site. I found the rules of HH, its just not descriptive enough on how to start up like if you have more than 8 people how do you go about finding the top eight. Do I need to 1v1 every body until the top 8? Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks

I would hold a try out with every who is interested. Do a couple Matches of TDM, DOM, and Free For All. Switch up the teams every match and take a picture of each match score after the match. And the 8 people that do the best, put on your team. And you can rank them 1 through 8 based on who did the best :)

I didnt know that domination was in the list of games, but it will really mix things up. Thank you very much.

I didnt know that domination was in the list of games, but it will really mix things up. Thank you very much.

Anytime! And domination isnt on there, but i like to use it in order to see how people can work as a team :)

Technically TAC TEAM is just another name for HH. Consider in the Rules on the Forums, it says HH is on Core, and Tac Team is on core as well. But give me just a moment and ill find the Exact Link.

If you click on the BLUE TEXT above, you can check it out there! But TAC Team was meant to be "CORE" game modes, where alot of Divisions say that Headhunters is "HC". So i would say just play it by ear. If a team from another Division wants to challenge you, ask them if they play CORE or HARDCORE and then decided if your TAC TEAM or HH will play them. Make sense? :)

• 10 months later...

Hi! I'm interested in the try outs for black ops HH! I just heard about it and I've always wanted to be in something so rare in black ops! :) have a couple others I'm sure would love to be apart of it too! We are from LS-TROCITY but will soon be splitting into a black ops squad anyway! Please get back to me as soon as you can 

my kik: KSI ApBlis19 (pickles0246)

xbox: KSI ApBlis19