Gamenight Streams

Here4DaBeer

Hello KSI members! I am KSI PR3DATOR 7 Head of KSI's Productions team. Myself and my staff are going around streaming gamenights in squads around KSI. If you are interested please copy and paste the format below. If you have any questions comments or concerns please message myself or my staff. 

Format below-

Squad and Division:

Game:

Time:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello KSI members! I am KSI PR3DATOR 7 Head of KSI's Productions team. Myself and my staff are going around streaming gamenights in squads around KSI. If you are interested please copy and paste the format below. If you have any questions comments or concerns please message myself or my staff. 

Format below-

Squad and Division: Crysis WI

Game: Halo 4 (360)

Time: 9pm

Squad and Division: Pride - Ground Zero

Game: Halo 4

Time: 9PM GMT / Friday 11th September ( Its Pride's 3 year anniversary and would love to celebrate with you guys involved :) )

Hey Duff the event says 9PM GMT.. Just want to make sure thats the correct time 
9 GMT = 5 PM EST or 4PM CST (my time)  Is that correct? 

Also Halo 4 on 360 right? (not H4 on MCC)

Edited by KSI Jupiter 7

Hey Duff the event says 9PM GMT.. Just want to make sure thats the correct time 
9 GMT = 5 PM EST or 4PM CST (my time)  Is that correct? 

Also Halo 4 on 360 right? (not H4 on MCC)

Hi Jupiter , the time is correct :) and the halo 4 on the 360 please & September 11th :) if you need to contact me too my GT is KSI DUFFS I can get on the xbox one or the 360 :)

Squad and Division: Leonidas - Legendary Warriors

Game: Call of Duty Black Ops 2

Time: 8PM Eastern / Friday 4th October

• 3 weeks later...

Squad and Division: Leonidas - Legendary Warriors

Game: Call of Duty Black Ops 2

Time: 8PM Eastern / Friday 4th October

So we will have KSI Vocalz streaming your game night :) I will also try and get a back up just in case :3 

• 4 months later...

Leonidas, LW

Black Ops 2

Currently 5pm Est hosting one everyday prized tournament

Gamertag: KSIxALPHA RAIN

would like to get with someone to explain more about it.

Hey alpha, I just wanna be sure I understand. So do you want me to explain how this would work or are you wanting a productions member to host a lobby and stream the announcement of the tournement?

• 3 months later...

Squad and Division: Velocity FI 

Game: Advanced Warfare on 360

Time: 5/8/16 @ 7pm central time 

Wanted to know if y'all would like to come? Don't know if it's a little late of notice, but hope to see y'all there!

Awards

Hey Hollywood,

It helps to give us notice at least 3 days in advance so we can schedule to be there and stream / record the game night :) 

Hey Papa Shock,

What is your Kik username, I have someone who can stream your gamenight :) His name is KSI Athydian91. His kik is ksiathydian91. 

13 hours ago, KSI Jupiter 7 said:

Hey Papa Shock,

What is your Kik username, I have someone who can stream your gamenight :) His name is KSI Athydian91. His kik is ksiathydian91. 

Alrighty thank you. I'll kik him soon and I also recieved a friend request too.

Awards

Squad and Division:  FI (I guess you would consider it Octane FI as host, but members (& potential recruits welcome) often come from various squads & divs)

Game: Ghosts (360)

Time: Every Mon at 8pm eastern & Every Friday at 1030pm eastern (lasts usually several hours, often with more than 1 lobby)

Contact me anytime via xbox or my kik is fithace73

Thank you very much.

KSI VANQUISH HD

Rank- General

Squad and Division- Vanquish. Harmonic Destruction

Game- BO2 (360)

Date- Saturday 5/21/16. Time- all day and into the next day. Vanquish is going to shatter the current KSI record for the longest game night. Everyone is invited. Contact KSI DragonWar for more information. 

Edited by KSI DragonWar

On 5/16/2016 at 2:21 PM, KSI FithAce 7 said:

Squad and Division:  FI (I guess you would consider it Octane FI as host, but members (& potential recruits welcome) often come from various squads & divs)

Game: Ghosts (360)

Time: Every Mon at 8pm eastern & Every Friday at 1030pm eastern (lasts usually several hours, often with more than 1 lobby)

Contact me anytime via xbox or my kik is fithace73

Thank you very much.

KSI Gaara 2405 will be streaming your gamenight. his gt is KSI Gaara 2405 and kik should be azza240597.  Also KSI Adrenal1ne might be streaming your friday gamenight, hist GT is KSI Adrenal1ne and kik is Adrenaline83. :) 

Let me know when you are streaming so i can host it on the channel. 

On 5/16/2016 at 5:49 PM, KSI Hollywood82 said:

I'll try again lol......

General

Velocity FI 

Advance Warfare  (360)

Sunday (5/22) @ 7pm central

KSI Gaara 2405 will be streaming your gamenight. his gt is KSI Gaara 2405 and kik should be azza240597.

Let me know when you are streaming so I can host it on the KSI live channel. :) 

On 5/17/2016 at 0:24 PM, KSI DragonWar said:

KSI VANQUISH HD

Rank- General

Squad and Division- Vanquish. Harmonic Destruction

Game- BO2 (360)

Date- Saturday 5/21/16. Time- all day and into the next day. Vanquish is going to shatter the current KSI record for the longest game night. Everyone is invited. Contact KSI DragonWar for more information. 

KSI Gaara 2405 will be streaming your gamenight. his gt is KSI Gaara 2405 and kik should be azza240597.

Let me know when you are streaming so I can host it on the KSI live channel. :) 

Squad: Midgard, Last Strike

Game: Halo 5

This will be taking place Saturday  May 28th. It will be a squad battle between Midgard LS  and Asgard  LS.

Hey DrDeath, KSi NahFool will be recording your squad battle. We will put it on the KSI YouTube channel once he sends me the video. Since we are streaming Weekend Warfare at 8pm the same day, we can not stream your event. But as i mentioned previously Nahfool will record it and it will be on our YouTube :) 

• 4 weeks later...

Squad and Division: Suicide Squad, LW

Game: BO2

Time: 9pm est  6/17/2016 or when available.

Thanks 

I need a 6 min recording of game play to create a team commercial. 

Edited by KSI Acendancy
Add info

• Shell unpinned this topic