KSIxKNKYxMama

Singyohearttout

Gamertag: KSIxKNKYxMama 

Link to  forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/28188-ksi-xknkyx-mama/  Award/Achievement: Diehard/Mentor.

Reasons/Evidence: This is why I believe KSIxKNKYxMama deserves both of these awards. KSIxKNKYxMama was put into a squad with only a Gen 1 CPT and 1 active member out of 35 and she was expected to bring it up. Not only did she bring it up but she brought it back to life.  She had to deal with her Gen becoming inactive and him leaving,she had to deal with her CPT leaving and if that wasn't enough she had to deal with a poach which took 4 members and on top of that she had 5 members leave the next day. Keep in mind that at this time she only had 32 members at this time. When everyone gave up on Judgment she didn't. When facing adversity she pushed through. Because of her hard work,dedication and strong will ( stubbornness ;) ) Judgment is where it is because of her. When she was put in Judgment she was supposed to help bring it up not run it by her self! She could have easily gotten a transfer or just left but she stuck it through and because  of her sticking it through she brought Judgment from about 28 to 46 in  members without the aid of anyone!! And on top of that she had to deal with this annoying member from a different squad who hung around her and asked about 30 question a day!! I wonder who that could have been ::D. While dealing with a squad that was about to die she still made time for me ( that's right I'm the annoying member who asked 30 questions a day, don't tell anyone ::D ). Because of her I memorized the COC by heart. Because of her I had to memorize the ranking structure by heart. Because of her I had to memorize the whole recruiting process by heart!!! But because of her I have learned so much from her and I continue to learn from her. She's constantly teaching members how to be great officers and mentoring them. She's not only teaching me but everyone around her. I remember when I was a SGT she was constantly quizzing me on everything and because of her teaching me and quizzing me I am where I am thanks to her. She does this with every member she comes across with. She's constantly coming up with new ideas on how to get  activity up and having fun but while  she's doing that we are learn how we need to be as well.  There's not a moment I can't come to her with my problems and she can't help me with them. She's more then a mentor she's my teacher,helped,tutor,friend but most importantly she's my family!!! I'm happy to say that I have had the pleasure to work with her. I look up to her because she has given me a reason to look up to her. She's the true meaning of KSI.
K: She shares her knowledge with others. Not only does she share her knowledge but she is open to knew ideas and she's constantly trying to learn everything there is to know about KSI and when she learns new stuff she teaches people what she had learned.
S: She kept the strength and kept on pushing through even when it seemed pointless and all hope was lost. Judgment is where it is right not because of her strength.
I: She kept her integrity when everyone said the squad was dead and that there was know point in her trying to bring it back. 
If it wasn't for her I know I wouldn't be where I am right now. Great job KSIxKNKYxMama!!!!!!!!  Although it does bring me down that your not my CPT buddy anymore but when I remember your a Gen it brings me right back up :ahappy:.Congratulations miss General. You've earned it!!!!! :goodjob: :ass:

Awards

This nomination is on hold until the awards system is back up and running.

Thank you for your patience & understanding.