AAP Of The Years: Nominations 2015 ( Closing December 23rd )

Scotland

Name/ Gamertag: KSI MFLSwagg 7

Current Rank/ Title in KSI: Founder

Category Nominating for: Cofounder of the Year

Forums Profile Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/17174-ksi-mflswagg-7/

Reasons I feel this member should receive this award: Swagg consistently make sure that KSI members are always motivated through positive messages as well verbally during parties.

On Tuesday, November 24, 2015 3:09:46, KSI Slytherin 7 said:

Name/ Gamertag: KSI HAVOC 7

Current Rank/ Title in KSI: Senior Director

Category Nominating for: Senior Leadership OTY

Forums Profile Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/8645-ksi-havoc-7/

Reasons I feel this member should receive this award: Havoc is always there not just for myself but for everyone. I can always go to him, he has been doing an amazing job guiding members up through the ranks and helping me progress through keeping members motivated even when he doesnt seem to want to  

Name/ Gamertag: KSI Slytherin 7

Current Rank/ Title in KSI: DL CO-Founder

Category Nominating for: Lieutenant OTY

Forums Profile Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/28857-ksi-alley-circe/

Reasons I feel this member should receive this award: Slytherin is my Co-Fo hes been doing it solo over here and bringing the division and my self up with a wealth of knowledge he has brought my division a long way in the short time he has been here. prior to coming he was an amazing officer who countinously recruited new members into his squad

Name/ Gamertag: KSI Cheddarbob7

Current Rank/ Title in KSI: Senior Director

Category Nominating for: Member OTY

Forums Profile Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/1101-ksi-cheddarbob7/

Reasons I feel this member should receive this award: Cheddarbob7 continuosly exemplifies Knowledge in his ability to teach others the basics such as recruiting and training. He shows Strength by being able to handle all of the issues that come to him on a daily basis and not go insane. And he shows Integrity by staying true to KSI even in his darkest of times.  What an honor to be in KSI with him.

Name/Gamertag: KSI OhMyLanta 7

Current Rank/ Tittle in KSI: General.

Category Nominated For: Genreal of the year.

Forum Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/22393-ksi-ohmylanta-7/?status=35998&type=status

Reason Why: Because she's the nicest Genreal I've met, and I think that she should be the General of the year.

Edited by KSI xThief

Name/Gamer tag: KSI Ascend 7

Current rank/ Title: Founder

Category nominated for: General OTY

Reason why: Because he helped me threw tough times as a LT he was there for me when I needed help to learn. He's the chillest man you can meet and he's funny he takes care of his squad and division no matter what. He stepped up when needed to and did the best job he led hypnos to a active alive squad and helped others in the process. Helped bring back motivation for Leonidas when we were thinking of quitting and told us not to give up I'll help you guys back to being the best in LW and now were almost there

Name/Gamer tag: KSI Green 7

Current rank/Title : Co-Div leader

Category nominated for: Founder OTY

Reason why: he's a chill and cool man. He worked LW hard to become what it is today. He's a hard worker and puts KSI first. He's friends with many and hope he becomes a great leader even though he's one already

Name/ Gamer-tag: KSI Greg 7

Current Rank/Title in KSI:  Senior Director

Category Nominating for: Senior Leader

Forums Profile Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/109-ksi-greg-7/

Reasons I feel this member should receive this award: KSI Greg 7 does so much for KSI there isn’t even a way to explain it. I have gotten more familiar with Greg from my experience with the LEAD classes as well as talking with him about LW. Greg is extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to help all members when they have questions. There have been a few times that I have gone to Greg just for some advice/his thoughts on the situation. Greg always has a positive attitude and makes sure that others do too. Keep it up Greg, also we are all looking forward to LEAD classes to start again.

Name/ Gamer-tag:  KSI Nick 7

Current Rank/Title in KSI: Director

Category Nominating for: Division Leader

Forums Profile Link:  http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/8008-ksi-nick-7/

Reasons I feel this member should receive this award: KSI Nick 7 has done a lot for all of LW and me personally.  A lot of the things he did as a Division Leader were “behind-the-scenes” and went un-noticed by some of the other LW members. Nick did a great job teaching us (LW 7’s) to become better leaders and give us the skills to run our own division.  Nick has taught me by letting me handle the situation on my own, while still helping me by guidance.  When he was still our Division Leader he would call me almost daily, just to make sure he was in the loop on what had gone on the previous day. Nick has helped me a lot along my way and I truly appreciate that. Thank you Nick.

Name/ Gamer-tag: KSI Ascend 7

Current Rank/Title in KSI: LW Founder

Category Nominating for: Co-founder

Forums Profile Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/26961-ksiascend7/

Reasons I feel this member should receive this award: I don’t even know where to start with Ascend. When he first became a co-founder he had some stuff to learn, as we all do, but he got that stuff down very quickly. After some unfortunate events Ascend was required to step up and start helping all the squads in the division, not just the ones he was assigned to. He went above and beyond by getting with as many members in our division as possible. He will take time out of his day for anyone that just needs someone to talk to. Ascend has helped me make sure that all the officers have been re-trained and know what is expected of each of them. Ascend also is very active with game nights, officer workshops, and has been an acting Gen for a lot of his time as a 7. I could go on for days but the main thing Ascend has done is help me keep the division running smoothly by taking care of situations when they arise, he doesn’t need to be asked or reminded, he just does it. I hope he gets this award, because he definitely deserves it.

Name/ Gamer-tag: KSI URDONE 7

Current Rank/Title in KSI: Caesar LW General

Category Nominating for: General

Forums Profile Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/27790-ksi-urdone-7/

Reasons I feel this member should receive this award: KSI URDONE 7 (Dave) has done so many things for LW and KSI in general.  Dave had some unfortunate events occur in his personal life which resulted in him selling his Xbox360. At the time he was a Co-Founder for LW, which 7 of 8 squads are on 360. Instead of taking an advisor role, he voluntarily stepped down to General of our Xbox1 squad (which kept a 7 from being acting Gen). Currently Dave’s personal life isn’t helping him with his KSI duties but he is making the best of it. Back when he was originally a General he helped grow our Destiny squad from very little to a sustaining squad. After his hard work there he was promoted to Co-founder, where we decided to make him an acting Gen of a squad. This squad was on the verge of failure but Dave was able to keep that from happening. Through hard work and determination the squad was able to continue to grow and a new Gen was appointed. The point I’m trying to make is that regardless of his rank Dave has always been the guy that gets people motivated and working together. He is truly an asset for LW and we can’t wait to see what will come from the XB1 squad with your leadership.

Name/ Gamer-tag: KSI OhMyLanta 7

Current Rank/Title in KSI: Beowulf LW General

Category Nominating for: Captain

Forums Profile Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/22393-ksi-ohmylanta-7/

Reasons I feel this member should receive this award: This particular member deserves recognition for the things she has done for this community.  I’m sure a lot of people will remember her as a Co-founder but for the LW members she means something different.  Lanta decided to re-join KSI and we were lucky enough that she decided she would like to come to LW. We accepted her with open arms, as most of us 7’s had known her from when she was previously in. We decided she would be a good fit in a squad that has had many issues during the last year. We have gone through a couple different Generals and the squad has fallen apart on more than one occasion. We had plans to make Lanta a General, but she had to get some things squared away before we could do that. Her time on Xbox increased, she stepped up and let it be known that she is a leader and was going to turn the squad around. We put a lot of responsibility on her as a Captain, but we knew she could handle it. She led the squad as a Captain and pretty much ran the squad (minus Squad Tag/G14) and the rest of the squad looked up to her as their leader. She has done great things for Beowulf, and all of us 7’s will be looking forward to where you will take that squad. Keep up the great work Kayla.

Name/ Gamer-tag: KSI Slytherin 7 (and about 8 others during 2015)

Current Rank/Title in KSI: DL Co-founder

Category Nominating for: Member

Forums Profile Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/28518-ksi-slytherin-7/

Reasons I feel this member should receive this award: Slytherin and myself have been through a lot during 2015. To make things brief he joined LW, after previously being in KSI a time before, and showed a lot of potential. I spent a lot of time with him and the squad that he was in, which eventually he became the General of that squad.  After that there were some incidents that resulted in Slytherin leaving LW. A little while later Slytherin decided he had made a mistake and wanted to come back, specifically to LW. Now this was a tough decision for me, since I had been the one primarily dealing with the squad he was a General of and it hit me pretty hard.  I had spent so much time and effort working with the squad and Slytherin I felt betrayed and abandoned when he left. Regardless of those feelings I wanted to give him another chance, because I knew he had the characteristics of a great leader.  Upon his return he went above and beyond what anyone would’ve expected. He stepped up in his new squad (Hypnos) as well as helped the division by running the LW Snipe Ops Team and by trying to get game nights with other divisions.  After proving himself once again we decided that he was ready to become a General, again.  He did a great job building his squad and eventually was able to get the squad to split. This was a huge accomplishment for him, as well as the other leaders that wanted to see the squad have the opportunity to split.  Throughout these experiences I knew that he would be able to achieve great things. Recently I was approached by the Senior Directors about LW being able to help out a division that was having some issues, DL.  The situation was explained to me and that the Seniors had noticed that Slytherin had been doing great things and asked me if he would be someone that I would be willing to part with.  After a lot of thought and discussion I decided that DL really needed someone that would do a good job of motivating others and someone that was very active. Slytherin fit both of these characteristics so I decided that if it will help KSI overall then I should let him go and have the opportunity to help that division. After letting the Seniors know that I was okay with it, Slytherin was promoted to DL’s newest, and only Co-founder.  He will have a lot of work ahead of him but I know that he can accomplish anything he sets his mind to, as long as he stays focused and remembers the bigger picture. I’m glad you have the opportunity to run your own division, and know you will do great.

Name/ Gamer-tag: KSI Lafayette

Current Rank/Title in KSI: Director

Category Nominating for: Forums Staff

Forums Profile Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/9279-lafayette-7/

Reasons I feel this member should receive this award: I feel that Lafayette deserves this award because of his continuous work on the forums.  This guy really had his hands full for most of the year while he was the only Join Area Moderator. For those of you that don’t realize what this means, he handled EVERY join/rejoin app that was posted. He did this for most of the year, until recently KSI Mpliers 7 was added to the Join Area Mod list, and even more recently I was added to that list.  In addition to that I have asked him to change some topic titles in the LW section of the forums, which I had asked a couple other people to change them for me, but didn’t happen. I asked Lafayette and I’m pretty sure it was less than 24 hours later the topics had been changed and moved into the “sub-forum” like I had asked.  This is a guy that is willing to help members with anything; all you need to do is ask. I’m looking forward to working with you as a Join Area Moderator, and maybe someday as a fellow Director. Thanks for everything you do Laffy.

Name/ Gamer-tag: KSI Starset 7

Current Rank/Title in KSI: LW Co-founder and involved in everything on the forums, lol

Category Nominating for: Writer

Forums Profile Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/27357-starset/

Reasons I feel this member should receive this award: I had a hard time deciding what category Starset should be nominated for. After a lot of mental deliberation I have decided that the “Writer” category would be the best fit.  The reason this nomination was really hard is that Starset is involved with almost everything you can be on the forums, as many of you already know. Starset has also recently become a Court Judge, so he can add that to his KSI Resumé.  Although he participates in many webs ops departments the main one that I think of is News team and History team. Those are the two that he is most known for. He has written many articles and has compiled some great stories for some of the division’s histories. Keep doing what you’re doing Starset!

Name/ Gamertag: KSI Ascend 7

Current Rank/ Title in KSI:  LW Founder

Category Nominating for: Co - Founder

Forums Profile Link:  http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/26961-ksiascend7/

Reasons I feel this member should receive this award:I feel this person should receive this award because he pushes everyone in LW to the best they can be. He encourages us to recruit he does everything to help out lower ranking members in LW. He always has inspiring quotes that he finds interesting he is always open. He has helped me out personally from when i got demoted he told me to get back in there you will get your spot back just work hard.

Awards

KSI Ascend 7

Current rank LWFounder 

Nom General of the Year

Link http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/26961-ksiascend7/

This guy, as long as I've worked with him, has go far above and beyond the call of duty for any rank he has held. No matter the problem or question I've had, he has been there to help and guide all members in the right direction and enjoy the KSI experience. 

Edited by KSI Bravo Duck

Awards

Name/ Gamertag: KSI Ascend 7

Current Rank/ Title in KSI:  LW Co-Founder

Category Nominating for: Co-Founder OTY

Forums Profile Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/26961-ksiascend7/

Reasons I feel this member should receive this award: the reason I think he should be nominated is because he's a very good leader and a great 7 everytime I needed help he was always there and every time I didn't understand something he's always helped me and I've seen him delt with problems with there is one he doesn't just wait he does it in a heart beat .

Name/Gamertag: KSI Terrors 7

Current Rank: Founder of MP

Nominating for: Co-Founder of MP

Link to Forums Profile: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/15895-t-rawrs-7/

Reasons I feel this member should receive this award:

For the long duration I have known Terrors, over the course of the past 2 and a half years, he's always been a pleasure to work with, and a good friend to have in this community. Terrors has an unfaltering level head, and is unbiased towards members. He knows when it's time to be a leader and be constructive, and when it's time to relax and sit back. He keeps a good balance between these. When I think about Terrors, what comes to mind is the fact that he above everything else, is an extremely approachable person. No matter what the situation, what the rank, everyone knows they can talk to him without feeling any kind of scaredness. He's not one of those leaders you look at because of their rank and become nervous, but rather we have all seen him in action, and saw just how easily approachable he is. I know for a fact he has been doing a wonderful job in MP, he /CONSTANTLY/ goes above and beyond with the work he does, but never forgets to make time for the lower ranking members, or his good friends. He is truly a great example of what it means to have a good balance in KSI, and is an impeccable member. I know I can go to Terrors about anything, and not feel afraid to judged. He is truly a wonderful addition to KSI, and is very deserving of this award.

Name/Gamertag: KSI Doctor 7

Current Rank: Board of Directors

Nominating for: Forums Staff

Link to Forums Profile: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/4993-asriel-dreemurr/

Reasons I feel this member should receive this award:

I feel this award should be presented to KSI Doctor 7. For the amount of time I have known Doctor, I've always considered him a very genuine person. From when he ran the AAP Department, to Forums Moderator, to Board of Directors, I feel Doctor always goes above and beyond. I constantly bother Doctor about my members not being able to make forums accounts, or not being able to recieve emails, or any forums troubles they may have, Although he may not be the person I should be going to, he is the person I /WANT/ to go to. He is so extremely helpful with any troubles we have, and is genuinely kind. He likes to help, and has never turned me away when I needed it. Doctor is always the person I recommend for any troubles people have on the forums because he always ends up resolving any issues we have, and is happy to help. There is no person I feel deserves this award more than KSI Doctor 7 does. You rock!

Name/Gamertag KSI DUFFS 7

Current rank Founder of GZ

Nominating for CoFounder

Link to forums account www.ksiforums.org/profile/16880-ksi-duffs-7/

Reason i feel this member deserves this award

Duffs really hit the ground running when he became Cofounder of GZ his har work an enthusiasm working with each of his sqads training an motivtitng an coming up with fun ideas to help them move forward.He hard work an dedication has made a big difference in all our squads an he is a true joy an asset to have in our division.

Name/Gamertag KSI Kenzuminx 7

current rank/title Cofounder of GZ

Nominating for General Bravery GZ

forums profile link www.ksiforums.org/23887/ksi-kenzuminx-7/

Reason i feel this member deserves this award

Kenza  has shown alot of hard work an dedication to her squad always staying postive even thru the tough times.Chaning gametypes on the 360 to keep her squad happy an active adjusting her officer staff to mke sure she had the right team to help hre squad forward.Then finally to the big step an moved her squad to Xone an Halo 5 an all her efforts an positivity have paid off she truely what a good Gen should be.

Name/ Gamertag: KSI Taterraider

Current Rank/ Title in KSI: SSG

Category Nominating for: forge

Forums Profile Link: www.ksiforums.org/profile/23082-ksi-taterraider

Reasons I feel this member should receive this award: his maps are great, he always has good ideas.