KSI j1mmyGr33k Production application

KSI j1mmyGr33k

Name: James

Gamertag: KSI J1mmygr33k

E-mail: james.lavithi@googlemail.com

Recording device (if any): 720p glasses/ 2.0mp inbuilt webcam in alienware m17x laptop

Please list your strengths: talking, promoting, selling, and a really cool moustache  

Programs you are familiar with (if any): photoshop, corel painter, clip grab, wondershare video editor, zbrush, macromedia studio. ios, android 

What can you do for KSI Productions? : i have an extended passion for graphics and web development i have in the passed made video tutorials for photoshop for youtube, im a fun happy person who enjoys sharing information, designing. presenting 

A Sample video (if any
):https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwFeRoyLMZoJ1ESR60kouxw please note this is very old :) this is some of my old digital and pencil work http://optimus11.deviantart.com/

Additional comments: please advise on any roll within the production team that you feel will suite my skills and experiance.

Edited by KSI j1mmyGr33k
mistake

Ok so your more on the art side. Have you tried applying for the graphics team? Otherwise the only other things that come to mind that you can help productions with would be banners for twice / youtube or even creating divisional intros (like the one I did for DM a few years ago).

We and always use new ksi intros for the start if our videos as well. But if your more into graphic design and Web I think the graphics team might be better suited if you haven't given then a try yet :)

I hadnt consireded the grpahics team as a/ i didnt know there was one and b/ didnt know they where recruitng i will put my details across to them if you feel thats a better fit for me.

I would try the graphics team first. Then let me know what they say and if your still interested in productions. :)

hi mate spoke to graphics team didnt really get very far with them, think id rather go down production route still

Hmm ok, well I'll allow you into productions on a month trial, since your more on the art side and it'll take a bit longer to crate content.

So just to be sure the things you can do for productions are:

1. Create banners for twitch and youtube

2. Create division or ksi intros for videos

3. Edit videos

I have a few places you can grab clips from without having a cap card so you can edit videos or what not.

If all the above sounds good please let me know and include your kik name so I can add you to our productions chat.

thanks Jupiter that sounds great, i do have good video skills aswell i just havent showcased them as much, i did send a video i created showing clip editing, transition effects and background music, so i can always send it to you via kik if you like.

Ok so I think you could help us out with not only recording content, but creating new content as well. Creating Gameplays, intros, and audio/music edits for us to use in the video content would be great.  As well as the other things I mentioned previously. 

Member accepted into productions. Closing topic.