Favorite Movie?

Ivy TSB

Lone Survivor. And because it shows how much pain and suffer the people that serve the United State of America go through. And because it was so good I almost cried during the ending of it. I just thought that it was such an amazing movie that I suggest everyone watches it.

37 minutes ago, KSI xThief said:

Lone Survivor. And because it shows how much pain and suffer the people that serve the United State of America go through. And because it was so good I almost cried during the ending of it. I just thought that it was such an amazing movie that I suggest everyone watches it.

I will have to watch it. My favorite movie is the most recent great gatsby. I cried so hard at the end.lol

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

if i had to pick just one i would say probably Pitch Perfect (1 or 2) lol and i just love the characters and i totally don't sing along to every single song in the movie i swear lol 

• 4 weeks later...

I recently watch marlon brandos movie The Wild One, and it helped me prepare for my new Favorite movie I watched directly afterwards.  I heard a great many things about The GodFather and a lot of people said it was a long movie but since that's never bothered me before I had the chance to watch this golden gem recently and I must say it truly is a masterpiece. It's an epic crime drama of mind blowing perportions. I think seeing Al Pacino in Scarface a few years ago helps aswell. Both of these actors totally Kill it and the story will have you laughing and crying and it keeps you interested the whole way through. Defintely a recommended watch if you haven't seen it.

Awards

• 2 weeks later...

One of my favourite films is Miyazaki's Spirited Away. It is just such a beautiful film to me, and I have always really loved the Studio Ghibli films since I was very young. I remember losing one of my baby teeth while I was sick, and watching My Neighbor Totoro, waiting for my Mom to come home from work. Another favourite is the 1986 Animated Transformers film. Definitely one of my favourite movie soundtracks of ALL time. 

• December locked and unlocked this topic