Halo 4 - Spirit week 2016?

KSI Pastries 7

Why is Halo 4 not being represented for spirit week? I'm in one of my divisions halo 4 squads and I know that my division isn't the only division with multiple halo 4 squads. I would love to show the rest of KSI how much fun our division has on halo 4.

The one the only,

KSI Pastries 7

I agree with you Pastries, there are 4 Halo 4 squads that I know of. Wrath, Brutal, Zenith, Valhalla, each one roughly has 50 members. So that's 200 members playing Halo 4 vs well idk how many Halo Reach lol  

We chose reach only because not many people play it now, but have in the past and either have it on a disc or got the free download, plus it is Backwards compatable.

I sucked making the choice but we felt the good out weighed the bad and unfortunatlly you guys prob would have kill it as you still reg play H4 but we want as much as possible all events to be avalible to everyone which is why we will use skype during the week as well for things like kareoke so no one misses out

And its a sweet throwback

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone please tell me where the schedule is for the games for spirit week

20 hours ago, KSI WyldWynd said:

Can someone please tell me where the schedule is for the games for spirit week

have you checked this topic? :)

it has all the info you may need that's available so far :)

and I think it's wonderful to see how games and competitions change and evolve over the years, rather than staying stagnant on the same games and game types every single year :) spirit week is about our spirit and community feeling after all, and having fun together on games we love and have loved over the years :) embrace that, and embrace the chance for members on the different consoles to meet on the same game! :heart: