KSI PINKRANGER's Spirit week opportunity!

KSI PINKRANGER

So I was setting up a charity stream to do this weekend and I thought...I'm PINKRANGER I know a blueranger so why not for the stream try and get together the rangers? I remember that they tried to do this last year with the spirit week so I think under such an awesome cause some more people would be willing to do it in prep for the spirit week! So I would like to reach out to ANY xbox 360 members that would like to change their gamertag to a ranger style ksi name. If you or someone you know would like to join me in my endevour to start the awesomest charity stream ever please either reply to this or message me on xbox under: KSI PINKRANGER! I need as much help as possible to make this awesome! As well It would really show your spirit for when spirit week comes because we could come together and stream during spirit week as well!

available gamertags: KSI WHITERANGER, KSI BLACKRANGER, KSI GOLDRANGER, KSIYELLOWRANGER, KSISILVERRANGER. also look at some of the other 6th rangers to find a name if you want to get an even more unique name!

I hope to see you soon rangers!

Edit: This is also mainly a preparation for spirit week because we tried this same thing last year just think it would be awesome to get some rangers together for a charity stream since I am doing one anyways.

Edited by KSI PINKRANGER

• 3 weeks later...

this is a great idea, im sorry i never saw this before, but you can touch base with KSI Ace 7 our CFO he runs marathon gamers for the last many years and does many charity events.