DC or Marvel?

• 2 weeks later...

Who is reading Batman Dark Knights:Metal with tales from the multiverse? DC has a century of experience mastering animation and comic storytelling.  The marvel movies are a different beast and is the place where they reign supreme. I am so hyped for Black Panther yet can't escape the sensation that Iron man and Black Panther are just different shades of Batman. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I use to be a bigger fan of DC, mostly due to Batman, Justice league, young Justice League, and Teen Titans, but lately I've realized I actually prefer Marvel. The marvel movies are better currently, the TV series are better currently, and really the individual stories in comics are better.

Both are great though

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Im more of a Marvel fan i have seen pretty much every Marvel film since Iron man one however i have only seen 2 or 3 DC movies them being the dark knight, suicide Squad and Batman v Superman. I am however looking forward to seeing Aquaman

Edited by KSI Shaneop96
Double post

Awards

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Both are great in their own ways yes DC did bring us a lot of great characters and really brought comic books more into the light, but marvel(what I prefer) has had great stories and characters and has done so much for the comic book industry

Awards

• 3 weeks later...