DC or Marvel?

Marvel has always been more my cup of tea. I do enjoy parts of the DC universe, but as a whole I am not fond of most of the Justice League main players.

If anyone is to read this I want to say its not too late to start your collection of the new DCeased series. Only six books and the best part is the Horror Movie Varient Cover. Although, SPOILER, last months Horror cover was based off the NUN and LAAAAaaaammmmmm-E. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Marvel for life,, Stan Lee was the best thing to happen to comics. Giving each character humanistic flaws and traits makes them more relatable and I appreciate the vision he had in doing so.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will always go with DC. Im an avid comic book reader having read multiple titles from DC and Marvel. Granted marvel has more success with movies but if DC used its material properly there are quite a few stories that would be amazing in movie form. Hollywood is the problem ! Lol 

I really like DC characters but I think marvel is definitely a better developed universe of characters and I don't think any one would disagree that their movies have been way better.

Marvel is the best to me honestly. Don't get me wrong, I love batman, I have a batman tattoo. However, the creator of marvel had more inspirational moments. He was an inspiration to many people, and his legacy still lives on with Marvel. Inspiring kids and turning every day kids into the heros the world should see them as. I live to inspire, and Stan is by far one of my biggest inspirations to write. 

Completely depends on media. Comics, movies, tv shows, animated movies, but to give a bottom line Id say Marvel. They tend to drop a lot of bombs like captain America being Hydra. DC just never tells you the answers to their secrets and throws some super powered being at the heroes that they accidentally manage to beat.