Black Ops 2 HeadHunters 6V6 challenges

Hello, If you are the captain of a HeadHunter Team/Squad within KSI and are not in DL; and you would like to challenge us for a 6v6 match, please reply in this topic so we can organise a: Time, Date and any other notes. THANK YOU!

Gamertag:

Divison: 

Comments/Response:

Awards

What if you are trying to be in a black ops HH? And not a captain already to HH?? I'm very interested in joining! :)

Ok so you would have to talk to your higher ups about that and if you don't already have a headhunters team in your division then you would have to spread the word that you or the captain will be hosting tryouts at whatever date and then have your captain and maybe co captain moderate.  So they will go to cod caster and watch all players trying out, you will then make a team of the best players from all games and make a team of 6 and any backups in case any of your starting 6 players can't make it to a match.    All the game modes and setting for them can be found in one of the other headhunter topics.   If you already have a headhunter team in your division you can talk to the captain about how you can be involved and maybe when the next tryouts will be.    If you do have a head hunters team and you know they are looking for a match feel free to send them here and we can talk about setting up a match against my divisions headhunter team.      I hope this helped as much as possible

Awards