KSIxxr3b3l Application

r3b3lxxleader

Name: Chase Howard

Gamertag: KSIxxr3b3l

E-mail: graderpounder@ymail.com

Recording device (if any): Xbox 1 and El Gato to OBS

Please list your strengths: good internet to stream game nights and other stuff

Programs you are familiar with (if any): OBS. I've messed with iMovie and final cut pro but not very good at them

What can you do for KSI Productions? : I can help do livestreams of game nights or anything else with enough warning in advance that one is needed.

A Sample video (if any):

Additional comments: I've got my own channel set up and a bot to help me if I need to stream from it if there are multiple game nights or whatever going on. As I work on a farm my times I get home at night differ but if I have enough of a heads up I can get off work to help stream whatever is going on that night. Most weekends unless something big is going on I'll be home most of the day

Hey  KSIxxr3b3l ,

Do you have a sample video or any archived broadcasts that I can take a look at to see the video quality? 

https://www.twitch.tv/ksixxrebel/v/74764478

Not the best quality but thats off of my xbox one as I just moved and haven't had the chance to setup my el gato to use it out. that was done off of wifi as I don't currently have long enough ethernet cables to run into where I have my xbox setup but I've been planning on getting a cord or I can also move my setup to plugin my xbox

Hmm ok, can I see the quality when you set up your elgato? Unfortunately the quality just  from the one isnt up to the quality we would need for productions. Are you streaming through the twitch app on the xbox one? 

32 minutes ago, KSI Jupiter 7 said:

Hmm ok, can I see the quality when you set up your elgato? Unfortunately the quality just  from the one isnt up to the quality we would need for productions. Are you streaming through the twitch app on the xbox one? 

Yes. I know the way to fix that I'm pretty sure but hadn't done it as I was just streaming for fun that day at the recommended bitrate but I can raise it up

https://www.twitch.tv/ksixxrebel/v/75164243

Heres better quality from the xbox app, highest quality i can go, as I couldn't find my el gato earlier but I just got to find it in my stuff I moved over and can get better quality when I do but how's this quality

There is game audio its just hard to hear. I knew there had to be but it could also be from the fact I was playing earlier with a guy that I have to turn up the chat audio to hear so it should just be a audio edit that can be done on the fly.

https://www.twitch.tv/ksixxrebel/v/73430470

Like this video exact same setup for the stream but before I edited the quality and it has good game audio coming from it so its just a setting for my headset I use.

Ok cool Can you fill this out, and youll be on the team:). sorry ive been busy at work.

Hey, I am trying to get as much info from the members of productions so I can not only update the roster but have a better Idea of where everyone is, what they can do, and what games we have covered. Below is the layout of the information I need. THANKS!! 

Productions Info Forum: 
* If you do not have something asked or listed here jsut put n/a*
Xbox Gamer Tag -  

Kik Username 

Twitch Channel -

Youtube Channel -

KSI Related Games 360 

KSI Related Games Xbox One 

Can You Steam Xbox One? -
Can You Stream 360? - 

Can You Record Xbox One Clips? -
Can You Record 360 Clips? - 

Can You Edit Videos? -
Can You Edit Or Create Audio? -

Here is an example of how it should be filled out:

Xbox Gamer Tag -  KSI Jupiter 7

Kik Username - KSI_Jupiter_7

Twitch Channel - ksi_jupiter_7 (twitch.tv/ksi_jupiter_7)

Youtube Channel - KSI Jupiter 7 (youtube.com/channel/UCueoL_J9myJ17jVlpLX6YAQ)

KSI Related Games 360 -  Halo Reach, Halo Wars, Halo 3, Halo ODST, Halo 4

KSI Related Games Xbox One - Destiny, Halo MCC, Halo 5, Titanfall, Rocket League

Can You Steam Xbox One? -  Yes, through my cap card and xbox one twitch app
Can You Stream 360? -  Technically I can through my old cap card but the quality isnt the best, so I'd rather not.

Can You Record Xbox One Clips? - Yes, Via getting clips from xboxdvr.com  or my capcard
Can You Record 360 Clips? - Again technically yes, via my cap card, but again not the best quality and wouls rather someone else do that. 

Can You Edit Videos? - Yes, I have Adobe CS6, Maya, and the editing software that came with my cap card
Can You Edit Or Create Audio? - Yes, I have Audacity so I cant edit audio a little bit, though I am not the best at it

All good.

Xbox Gamer Tag -  KSIxxr3b3l

Kik Username - KSIxxr3b3l

Twitch Channel - KSIxxrebel

Youtube Channel - n/a

KSI Related Games 360 - BO2. 

KSI Related Games Xbox One - BO3, AW, Destiny, Halo MCC 

Can You Steam Xbox One? - Yes. Through the twitch app and I also have a el gato once I found it as I just moved.
Can You Stream 360? - Haven't tried to but I should be able to with my el gato after I find it and try it

Can You Record Xbox One Clips? - No
Can You Record 360 Clips? - No

Can You Edit Videos? - Not very good at it but probably
Can You Edit Or Create Audio? - no