KSI Ascend 7 - Outstanding Service -(Lvl 1)-

KSI xKing 7DS

Name: KSI Ascend 7 
Link to forums:http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/26961-ascendinator-siete/
Award: Outstanding service -(Lvl 1)-
Reason: Where should i start, Ascend is a well known member of the community. He goes above and behind to make sure that everyone in LW and KSI as a whole are having the amazing KSI experience that they deserve, Ascend is a very dedicated member of the community and always puts his members first. He makes sure he is available when you need him and he is always there to guide you. Ascend is a very straight forward dude, i've learned everything you need to know about being in this community from him. He will sit with you for hours even during the craziest times, could be 3am ascend will get on and talk to you until you feel you've needed to say what had to be said and he will find a solution to the problem right away. Honestly Ascend is the all around best Division Leader in KSI and one day he will make an amazing director. That is why Ascend Deserves this award. Keep up the amazing work bud. 

Going to drop my ability to vote so i can be a witness to this award.

Ascend is a pretty legit dude. I've only encountered him 5 or 6 times on Xbox, but have seen his leadership abilities many times within the forums. He's one of the most well-versed Leaders I've got in the join area/rejoin section, never makes mistakes, always helping out when needed, etc. He's also very mature, has a good attitude about things, never really been a "negative nancy" concerning anything as far as I've seen, and has also never lost his cool while around me in a professional sense (not that he's blown his top in a personal sense either, lol). If the awards system hadn't been down for a while, I'm sure he would have been nominated for and awarded this honor a while ago.

I will go ahead and witness to this aswell. Ascend is a hard-working individual and does everything he can to be readily available to the members of his division. He is very knowledgeable, and has personally taught me some important things. Ascend did the best he could to not only set himself up for success but everyone around him. I thank him for everything he has done for me in my KSI career and I'm grateful that he helped me out with so many things.

I will be a witness to this he is a hard work. LW would not be where we are nowif it wasn't for him. He has the knowledge about KSI and he is very understanding person. I look up to him has a leader. He inspires us to do our best. 

Well my turn, Ascend is a amazing person who puts his full effort into KSI and, connects to the members to help them and inspire them to be amazing KSI members. He has inspired even me to put every bit of my heart into everything i do so maybe i could be even half the KSI member he is. He defiantly deserves this award!

Giving up my vote.

Witness Statement: Ascend has been in for over three months, caused LW to have the most members out of any division, and has been involved in or over 3 squad splits(Hypnos, Paladin, and Goliath). When he says he will do something, he does, i.e.,  He said he was going to do a running man's challenge for a recruiting contest, and he has, and he has won multiple otm awards.

Dropping my ability to vote.

Ascend deserves this award for always going above and beyond what is expected, case in point he did a running man challenge for his division as a reward for getting over xx amount of recruits. I will add a link so that you can see it for yourselves... This is just one example of the things he does for LW. He has gone above and beyond in many other situations as well. When I was running LW we had some times where we would be 2 or 3 generals down. Every time I offered to take one of the tags he always spoke up and told me that he had it and would take on the role of acting gen, on top of everything else (ie recruit tag, helping run the div, etc.). He does everything he can to help motivate and push his division towards success, which a lot of LW's success is because of him, he did the work while I was in charge. I knew a long time ago that Ascend would go far in this community and he has proven that over the time that I have known him. When things like HH and Snipe Ops got boring for his division, since they all had teams for so long, he came up with Suicide Squad. This is basically HH but with a twist to help get his division interested in participating in competitive teams again. On top of the basic things he has done, he has stayed up way past midnight making sure that everyone in his division is problem-free. Without the motivation that Ascend has given these guys LW wouldn't be the largest division in KSI like it is today. This dude has helped out countless people, not only with KSI situations, but also personal issues. On top of his Clan Ops responsibilities he has also been an IA staff member for a while and that has helped him handle some difficult situations in LW. To go even further Ascend is now a member of AAP, adding more responsibility onto his plate. Ascend has done so much for LW and all of KSI that he definitely deserves this award. Keep up the great work Ascend and I look forward to working along side you as a Director someday in the future.

Here's the link to his video 

Edited by KSI Collector 7
Added link

I could sit here and explain everything ascend has done to earn this award but i can't find a way to phrase everything he has done to help not only myself but the division and the people that call it home. Actions can speak louder then words and i can't find the words to express How much this member does.

He motivates everyone he can

He is there when people need him

He has helped LW get to the point where we are.

He develops leaders beneath him & helps them succeed.

Just a few joint notes on what he has done. I could sit here for well over an hour and type up everything in more detail. But Outstanding service isn't measured by how much time a member sits and types up about everything he has done to deserve it, It should be determined by how much people know about what he has done and how many people he has supported. Ascend i hope you can get this award you really do deserve it. 

Ascend is the prime example of what a leader should be. He is beyond dedicated. Giving up valuable time with his wife and young kids, to be on xbox, inspiring and motivating the division and community as a whole. He has been faced with a lot of things, that some may not have been able to get thru, but ascend walked through the fire like it was nothing. Along with being motivating and inspiring, he also bring up new ideas. When headhunters was not doing so good and was getting boring he came up with the great idea of Suicide Squad. That was originally a team here in LW and everyone was pumped about it. Within just a few days there were a lot of people wanting to try out and really excited to have the time. Then ascend mentioned it to someone in another division, just while having a conversation, and it picked up everywhere. Everyone in numerous divisions was excited. They set up other teams with different names besides suicide squad. When the recruiting tournament was going on, there was a battle between 2 squads with the recruiting, ascend went a step further and about 2 weeks before the tournament ended, he placed a competition between Achilles and Hypnos. What would the winner get? A video of Ascend doing the running man challenge, the catch? the squad that won the competition would pick ascends whole outfit. What made all of this so great? He Stuck to his word. That is something Ascend has Always done. If he says he doing to do something, he does it. He is always there for everyone personal or KSI related. He has sat personally with me in a party for a good 2 hours just trying to help me. This was late at night and he could've gotten off and went and spent time with his family or went and played a game on the Xbox one, but he didn't. I have heard of him doing this way to many times to count for members. Since being a 7 i have really truly seen the dedication ascend has. When things got rocky when i was first a co-fo, ascend offered to take any tag he had to, (at this time he had the recruit tag as well) Still as a Division Leader, he offers to take tags and take the pressure off of the 7s below him. On top of his Clan Op ( Division Leader Duties) he always is in IA. Many times ascend has had to juggle problems needed to be handled as a div leader and IA issues, and he does it flawlessly. He is all in AAP. He ensures everyone below him is ready for positions and takes the time to get to know everyone. He sticks up and supports his staff and that to me is great. He has been involved in multiply squad splits. He also was a big help and factor in bringing Paladin back to life. He is the reason the division is where it is today. He has helped numerous people with names changes, Xbox live (myself included), prize for recruiting tournaments. He has even offered to send me his old XB1 when he gets a new one, so i can still be here in KSI as we move forward into more and more Xbox one squads. ( that right there alone is just simply amazing to me) 

To be honest, i could go on for awhile about KSI Ascend 7 and how he has gone above and beyond for not only this division but for all of KSI. Ascend is an outstanding person. He is reliable,dedicated,kind,fun person. He is someone to take notes from. He is someone I look up to as a leader. If i become half the leader Ascend is, i will be 100% happy. He deserves every amount of the award and i truly hope everyone notices what an amazing leader and person he is.

Awards

• Lafayette 7 changed the title to KSI Ascend 7 - Outstanding Service -(Lvl 1)-