KSI Fithace 7 Multi Nomination

KSI Azrael 7

Gamertag: KSI Fithace 7

Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/30221-ksi-fithace-7/

Award: Good Karma, Forum Addict, Member Assistance

Reason:Good Karma: Ace has 601 karma i'd say that more than qualifies him for it ^^

Forum Addict: He's always on i'm pretty sure he meets the time standard for the award as well

Member Assistance: Ace epitomizs Member Assistance he is always willing to help and puts aside game and personal time to assist those in need he goes above and beyond what is traditionally called for when assisting other members

Good Karma - Yes.

Forums Addict - Nah. I agree with your statement as far as the time online goes, he doesn't have enough posts though. Need 1000.

Member Assistance - Need 3 credible witnesses.

I would like to make a statement in testimony for the nomination of the Member Assistance Award.

KSI Fithace 7 has shown myself, and many others what should be expected of a leader, and even a lower ranking member of this community, setting a great example to any who take the time to contact him requesting assistance, no matter the issue, big or small, he's there without any kind of hesitation and an eagerness to show those that are not quite sure of how things work the ropes and basic guidelines for any aspect of this fine community.

He doesn't do this because it is expected of him, he does this because he WANTS to help everyone achieve what he has, and will impart any and all wisdom that he has come to attain on his own without a second thought, regardless of their rank, division or his personal feelings towards them, as any leader should. 

However, KSI Fithace 7 doesn't simply wait for members to come his way with questions, if he hears that there are members that are confused with something, be it in passing, or directly through another member, he will personally seek out and approach the member in question and offer his assistance, taking no offence if it is rejected, yet also revelling in the joys of his offer being accepted.

Ace is always willing to help out his fellow members. He helped me get adjusted to returning to KSI, and has helped me by giving me many opportunities to help out our division. He is also always willing to help me when I have questions or need help with something and always responds right away.

Member Assistance: YES!!

KSI FithAce 7 has always helped me throughout everything I have done in KSI, anywhere from me recruiting, to training, to just being a good leader. But he has also taught me how to be determined and to never give up on anything that I do. 

My Statement: "My name is Joshua Etheridge, on February 19th, 2016 I had a terrible accident at work. I work at a lumber yard and the lift we use to put the logs on the truck was broke so me and six other guys were loading the truck by hand. There were two guys on each end or the long and two in the middle. I was at the far end and my "partner" was a guy with a hurt wrist. We got the log over our heads and my "partners" hand played out and the log began to fall. I couldn't hold it and so it fell on my legs, scrapping them almost to the bone. The log remained on my for more than an hour. The Paramedics got there and was able to pull me from under the log.

Once I got to the emergency room the took me to the back and looked at my legs, the head nurse walked out and the others stayed in and wrapped my legs up. I had extreme tissue damage and I tore a vein in my left leg. The head nurse then returned to the room and she had a wheelchair. She then proceeded to say, "You will never walk again."

I returned home and talked to FithAce. He was my best friend and so that was what I thought was right. After talking with him for three solid days off and on about what happened, I decided that I wasn't going to go down without a fight. So i started attend physical therapy. 6 hours a day, 7 days a week or painful therapy to walk again. After three months I could walk, I amazed everyone, after another three weeks, I was running. Now I can run, walk, jump, crouch, and many more things and it is because of the talk that me and FithAce had that day.

FithAce 7 went above and beyond his duty and he encouraged me to never quit, to never give up, and to always fight for what I want. I wanted to walk, I can. I wanted to be a GEN, I am one now, I want to go back to college, I am going back in August. But if it werent for Fith, I wouldn't even be walking...

That is why KSI FithAce 7 deserves this award.

Thank You for your time,

KSI Warrior Ace

Awards