KSIxBUSH 7 Multi Self nomination

KSIxBUSH 7

Name: KSIxBUSH 7 

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/34058-ksixbush-7/

Award-/-Achievement: Committed, Member assistance, Gamer score hoarder, 

Reason-/-Evidence:

Committed: I don't know the exact date of with I changed my gamertag but it was roughly within a week of 9/18/14 was trained by KSI xFatality 7 and have had gold ever since 

Member assistance: Been in KSI for roughly two years, I'm sure I've helped at least one person in that time.

Gamer score Hoarder: current GS is 22,982 

I can witness to member assistance bush constantly answers general questions we have and, always helps out where he can.

Member assistance - KSI Bush 7 Has assisted many members obtain name changes to acquire a KSI name by holding competitions to pull in recruits. He is readily available to answer questions and help members with KSI and personal issues. 

Committed - He has had a gold KSI tag for over a year. 

I can witness that bush has held a gold KSI GT fot a year as I was the one that recruited him back in 2014 

I can also witness that, even tho I recruited bush and we've always seen each other as equals bush has helped me lots along the way. He has answered questions that I didn't know, was there for me when needed. He helps pass the KSI knowledge to anyone and everyone. He definitely deserves both awards :)

3 minutes ago, PHIL0S0PHY said:

Member assistance- Cannot self nominate

Committed-Yes

Gamerscore hoarder-Yes

Sorry still learning 

2 hours ago, KSIxBUSH 7 said:

Sorry still learning 

It's no problemo.

Member Assistance - Nope.

Committed - Yes.

Gamerscore Hoarder - Yes.