KSI Merciless 7 - Outstanding Service -(Lvl 1)-

KSI Banned

Name: KSI Merciless 7
Link to Forums: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/25159-ksi-merciless-7/
Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service (Lvl 1)
Reason-/-Evidence: Well since I have know KSI Merciless 7, he has been one of the hardest working members I've seen, they was a very slight period in his life where he couldn't be, but since he has resolved that he has been nothing but active, not only with just his squads but with others as well, he was one of the most dedicated Co-Fo's I know and was constantly stepping up to help his gens, even being active gen while still fulfilling his 7's duties. He has mentored, helped, assisted, and guided all of the members directly or indirectly in his squads, he has been in KSI for 5 years and every time I ask him him much he likes KSI, he always replies with, I love it more than anything else, he is a dedicated leader and outshines anyone else of his rank, not only with skill, but with knowledge and a good mind set. He is a very positive asset to FI and we couldn't ask for a better Founder. If anyone deserves this award it would be Merciless he a humble, talented, smart, honest, knowledgable leader who anyone to follow has big shoes to fill.

Awards

Merciless has gone out of his way for firebird and fulfilled his duty as a 7. 

The claim is that he has taken initiative to help firebird succeed and get us where we need not only now for our Squad Split, but being here to help us keep order and fun within our squad. Merciless is almost always around for our squad to answer questions and as soon as he became founder, he has been working at our success as a squad through the Tag, and making sure we know what we need to know in order to proceed in our success.

Awards

I agree with everyone so far. Merciless 7 has always been there for my squad and for me as well. He's an excellent leader and confidant. I'm glad to see him getting something he deserves so well.

Awards

I can and will be . witness for the following: OS

I know merciless pretty well, I know he's been in KSI  for 5 years. I also know he's gone through tough times, like many of us. But when he did go through tough times we didn't see much of him, but he bounced right back like he wasn't gone. Besides FithAce  he is defiantly one of my fav. 7s . He can take situations in which everyone doesn'tknow what to do and he can fix it. I think he deserves this award 

KSI Merciless has gone above and beyond he has helped anyone who needs help and helped recruit anyone who needed it. He is always there when people need him and he has always been there when the squad needed him in general.

merciliess has gone above his duty as a 7 to help  fi as whole 

he has been staying up to get the new recruits train.  

he bot gamer tag changes  for the people that couldn't afford it 

he as handled a lot of issues 

he has gone above his rank to keep the squads in fi  intact 

I have known KSI Merciless for a while now and as long as I have known him he has helped out with anything that has needed to be done. He has always helped me out with my duties and I would like to say he knows what hes talking about. Through him recently taking over squad tag although he got it when I was on LOA our GEN is trying to push us to train these members as Merciless is accepting. Merciless has helped us not only as a co founder but now stepping up as a founder. He has pushed us to get that squad split. He wasn't even over our squad and was just as active with his squads. I believe that merciless deserves this award because hew is a very knowledgeable and intelligent KSI member. He has not only helped FI grow as a whole, but helped our squad pushing us to recruit,not just saying go recruit but rather asking if we wanted to go recruiting with him. 

Awards

I've Known Merciless for awhile now since October of last year and hes been there for me since day one and when Firebird was at it lowest numbers he helped us recruit and train and get our numbers hes putting FI out there and that was when he was a cofo now he's a founder and he's stepping up better then he was he's doing a really good job

Merciless 7 has gone out of his way to keep firebird stable and calm. He has helped other members to train, represent KSI good, and solve problems quietly and comely. I believe Merciless deserve the reward.

On 04/07/2016 at 10:40 PM, go away said:

I would like to see more clear good examples for this.

Like pointed out, we need witnesses for HOW the member has gone above and beyond, not simply reiterations of that he has, please. 

On 06/07/2016 at 10:22 AM, Emmy said:

Like pointed out, we need witnesses for HOW the member has gone above and beyond, not simply reiterations of that he has, please. 

Movement please, still need more, thanks. 

Come on guys :lol: POST UP EXAMPLES SUPPORTING THIS AWESOME MAN!!!! THIS IS HIS CAREER 

Ok How can describe my friend Mersilees 7 well I can start with how I meet him in January of this year I remmeber every time he would be like I'm log in around 5 if you need me and yes he would be or even if it was to play around of a game or just talk he would be there. Also I remember how he work hard for his position not just her but also for his career of fire fighter and till this day he has kept working hard so Mersilees your not just a friend your a bro a wing man to go all out for your work so yea ;)

What can I say KSI Merciless 7,  I look up to him,  when ever I had a question about KSI he has always came through,  when a problem arise he is always there to lend a helping hand,  or if I need advice he is always there,  for that I want to say thank you,   I'm glad that KSI Merciless 7 Is part of KSI,  I just don't consider him a friend I consider him my family, and no matter what I will always have his back.  Keep up the great work I hope one day I can move up and make you proud of me,  your my inspiration. 

Edited by KSI_MATRIX1978

Merciless has been doing a bang up job as a 7, he has progressed quite far from when he was a general he has bounced back quite nicely from the back talky kid i helped mentor.  He takes time out of his day to address issues, stays up later than he should to make sure things get done, He volunteers ideas instead of just sitting back and letting others come up with things. He is most definately outstanding

-Dropping my vote-

The one thing that I can say about merciless is that he is one of the hardest working members we have. The honest truth is at first I didn't see eye to eye with him. We had our disagreements (as all members have), but the one thing that was always apparent was his devotion to KSI and his overwhelming persistence to not only make FI a good division, but to strive to make it a great one. Merciless goes above and beyond his rank as founder by also stepping in as CO-Founder while FI searches for a replacement. And by also doing everything he can for his division and the squads that are under him, The guy never sleeps! He somehow finds the time between his responsibilities as a volunteer Firefighter, his other job, and his responsibilities as founder and co-fo of FI to actually play with the members, let's put it this way, you'll never find merciless alone on Xbox. He also has been a huge factor in my continued efforts to become the best leader I can be. 

• Lafayette 7 changed the title to KSI Merciless 7 - Outstanding Service -(Lvl 1)-