KSI XxSpiderxX - KSI Mentor/Member Assistance (Inactive)

KSI Merciless 7

KSI XxSPIDERxX

Link:   http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/35485-ksi_xxspiderxx/                                                                                                        Awards: ksi mentor and members assistance 

I've witnessed spider mentored his entire officer and even his sgts he's given them advice they needed to succeed. He's also one of the most active gens I've seen him answering every question, fixing every issues that comes his way and just being there for his members he's definitely earned the award member assistance and ksi mentor he has more than fulfilled both of these awards.

I've witnessed KSI XxSPIDERxX, as he has been my main mentor and has taught me most of what i know about KSI. He is active most of the time and always sorts out issues and problems straight away when they occur. I have been in party chats with him and have witnessed him advising members on any questions or problems that they have. KSI XxSPIDERxX has most definitely earned the award ksi mentor and members assistance. 

I've witnessed spider as he was here when I was going thru alot of  stuff and now I'm doing alot better because of him and he is such a mentor to me I really think he deserves  mentor and member Assistance

KSI XxSPIDERxX has gone above and beyond with not just me but with everyone in the squad and I believe he deserves this reward.

I witnessed Spider assisting members And also going above and beyond to help anyone he can. He is always willing to teach and walk someone through anything they need help on.

Awards

Spider has always been willing to help me with any questions I have since my return. He's been very helpful with getting me to adjust.