KSI FithAce 7 - Helping Hand/ OS LVL 1

KSI MadHatterH

I would like to nominate @KSI FithAce 7 for two awards: 

1. Helping hand - Because not just as a commanding officer but as a friend I remember when IGNITE was falling apart after the squad split and mass leaving of members (no names) FITHACE stood up and started sorting things out he went the extra mile to mentor and help my good friend and general KSI ApexWolf to be able to build IGNITE and DIESEL to what they are today not only thriving but surviving and we own some of our good fortune to him. But also because he is a good man off the console I remember when I was feeling down and out about losing my apartment and he called me and asked if I was gonna be ok and even offered a helping hand not as my commander but as my friend and brother. so that is why I nominate him for this 

2. Out standing survive level 2- I nominate him for this because as previously stated when FI specifically IGNITE and DIESEL started falling apart he pulled together what ever was left of our rank structure and paved the way for us to be prosperous and not only thrive but survive not only as a squad but as a family. 

There you go ladies and germs there's my nominee KSI FITHACE 7 

Helping Hand- Requires witnesses who have either seen nominee help, or have been helped by the nominee

OS- Requires detailed and factual witnesses

4 hours ago, KSI MadHatterH said:

I would like to nominate @KSI FithAce 7 for two awards: 

1. Helping hand - Because not just as a commanding officer but as a friend I remember when IGNITE was falling apart after the squad split and mass leaving of members (no names) FITHACE stood up and started sorting things out he went the extra mile to mentor and help my good friend and general KSI ApexWolf to be able to build IGNITE and DIESEL to what they are today not only thriving but surviving and we own some of our good fortune to him. But also because he is a good man off the console I remember when I was feeling down and out about losing my apartment and he called me and asked if I was gonna be ok and even offered a helping hand not as my commander but as my friend and brother. so that is why I nominate him for this 

2. Out standing survive level 2- I nominate him for this because as previously stated when FI specifically IGNITE and DIESEL started falling apart he pulled together what ever was left of our rank structure and paved the way for us to be prosperous and not only thrive but survive not only as a squad but as a family. 

There you go ladies and germs there's my nominee KSI FITHACE 7 

Next time, please use the mandatory template for your nominations. Please edit your post to reflect the template, if possible.  

Name: 
Link to Forums Account: 
Award-/-Achievement: 
Reason-/-Evidence:

Also, as the nominated member has not been awarded Outstanding service level 1, the nomination will be for level 1, not for level 2. 

1. Helping hand- When it comes to FithAce, the phrase helping hand is a HUGE understatement. No one has helped out more people that FithAce. He always volunteers to help people. Octane doesn't have anyone with a strong enough connection to host game nights, and he has volunteered to host both of our game nights Monday and Friday every week. He takes time out of his day to just help out anyone who needs it and he has truly gone above and beyond a helping hand!

2. Outstanding service (Lvl. 1)- KSI FithAce 7 has not only been a helping hand and role model in KSI, but while doing so he has delivered an outstanding service. He has always done above and beyond his act of duty, he makes everyone feel welcome when they are nervous about joining KSI, and goes the extra mile to introduce them to people who he thinks they will get along with. He dedicates just around 93 hours a week. which is crazy. If he doesn't deserve this award, then I don't know who does. He enjoys what he does and always thinks about the members of KSI before himself.

Thank you for your consideration.

KSI Warrior Ace

Edited by KSI Warrior Ace

Awards

Fithace has distinguished himself from others of KSI by his dedication to his members and KSI as awhole, He has handled many issues some of which entailed negotiating hostilities between members, or when someone is being disrespectful he will be firm yet fair, He not only assists with his usual daily activities as co div of FI but he will take time out of his day to help those of other divbs as well, He actively holds weekly game nights for not just 1 squad but 3 to 4. He will even hold surprise game nights ontop of the ones he regularly helps host.  He has been a very loyal friend to me and was there when i needed a friend the most, we have never met in person but he has treated me as a close friend regardless, He has given aid when ppl needed name changes or points for a game. He has been swags right hand man and runs the div when he is not there often times dealing with issues well into the night when he should be sleeping. Its hard to do ace justice because words cannot accurately describe how wonderful and close a friend he is to me and to all of KSI

KSI FithAce was the first person who I ever met from KSI as a random person in a lobby he and a few others talked to me, invited me and unnotalingly taught me about KSI through thier conversations, he made me feel as if I had been a member even though I wasn't i, I am now a general thanks to his leadership, his friendliness and his willingness to literally drop whatever he is doing to help me out, I wouldn't be anywhere if not for this man, he is what other leaders should look to and say one day I'm going to use his methods and leadership style, one day I am going to be him. He has done everything he can for octane when he was a Gen, as a co-fo he did more regardless of who's squad was who's, he is an exemplimary leader, who guides and has a effect on everyone he talks to, he helps not only KSI issues but personal issues as well, I would have up and left had it not been for him. He was and is always a good leader. No one and I mean no one deserves any award this this excellent leader. If you don't know him, then you should get to know him because he will have such a positive impact on your time within KSI and a positive impact on you personally. He is a devoted member and yes his faith has waivered, but unlike others I know he stepped back, breathed and then dove right back in. FithAce I hope you get these awards, you deserve these and many ohers.

Awards

On 7/7/2016 at 7:19 PM, KSI Warrior Ace said:

1. Helping hand- When it comes to FithAce, the phrase helping hand is a HUGE understatement. No one has helped out more people that FithAce. He always volunteers to help people. Octane doesn't have anyone with a strong enough connection to host game nights, and he has volunteered to host both of our game nights Monday and Friday every week. He takes time out of his day to just help out anyone who needs it and he has truly gone above and beyond a helping hand!

2. Outstanding service (Lvl. 1)- KSI FithAce 7 has not only been a helping hand and role model in KSI, but while doing so he has delivered an outstanding service. He has always done above and beyond his act of duty, he makes everyone feel welcome when they are nervous about joining KSI, and goes the extra mile to introduce them to people who he thinks they will get along with. He dedicates just around 93 hours a week. which is crazy. If he doesn't deserve this award, then I don't know who does. He enjoys what he does and always thinks about the members of KSI before himself.

Thank you for your consideration.

KSI Warrior Ace

I would like to witness the helping hand nomination. FithAce has done so much for everyone he's come into contact with. He's provided name changes for members, he's provided Xbox love for members, and he's even sent out games to help those that don't have them.

Outstanding service- he's always going above and beyond to achieve higher goals. He puts his all into everything he does and he does it good. FithAce is just an all around amazing help to all those in need.

Thanks fith for everything you've fone for me and for others.

On 11 July 2016 at 8:02 AM, Emmy said:

Helping hand - yes. 

OS lvl 1: please keep the witnesses coming, thanks. 

Out standing level1: Often does fith help me more then what he should... going out of his way to pay for not 1 but 2 of my members name change... KSI FIREVALLE16 AND KSI Cbaby33... both these members have been helped by him with barely knowing who he is but fith seen their work and how they help me so he gave them an unexpected suprise... often I speak to fith about my sqaud and I get advice to the best of his knowledge daily... Turbo had 19 members with his guidance even after just fluffing I'm sitting at 43 active members... it could not have been done without ace this is y I deem him outstanding in every way possible

Awards

• Lafayette 7 changed the title to KSI FithAce 7 - Helping Hand/ OS LVL 2
  • Scotland changed the title to KSI FithAce 7 - Helping Hand/ OS LVL 1

What can I say about KSI Fithace7,  where to start,  we'll fithace isn't like any other commanding officer he/she is also a  great friend,  I look up to him/her,  when ever I need advise for Diesel or if I'm having personal issues in my life,  Mr/Mrs Fithace7 has always been there to listen to me and show me that he/she cares about their members. I nominate KSI Fithace7  for the helping hand award.                              I also want to  nominee Fithace7 for the outstanding service award,   he is always giving 200% to KSI.  For that I want to say thank you for everything you do for me and other members in ksi,  thank you for keeping FI standing strong and proud. 

Edited by KSI_MATRIX1978

Fithace has helped me thru these past few months with my personal issues on January 10th 2016 my mom past away from a Ill sickness and following that terrible event no one was there for me expect fithace I look up to him he's been helping me with school also he helped me cop wit my anger but he has done more then what an actual leader is suppose to do fithace calls me here and there to check up on me and to see how my dad is doing. fithace is also a outstanding person  for being there for me and my family thru these past few months it's been rough but when I'm sad or I think about my mom I just call fithace or message him or invite him to a party and he will join to calm me down and to make me laugh .

I know it's a lot, but it'd be cool to get a couple more witnesses, especially Senior Leadership.

OS Lvl 1 is a pretty prestigious award. Not given out lightly.

FithAce is a outstanding member, he goes above and beyond in whatever he does for the Divison, whenever members need him he is always there , he always finds way to improves the Divison in anyway. When I was on LOA for my military training , he step up and took charge and he did a amazing job , He derserves this award for doing a outstanding job 

Just stating that he did an amazing job does not indicate the outstanding work that this member has done. Please list examples on what this member has done to be outstanding. Doing the job description does not cut it. 

I'm not entirely sure if I am allowed to witness on this award again but I will.

Outstanding Service Lvl. 1: KSI FithAce 7 not only ran an entire division while KSI MFLSwagg 7 was away, but he made it 100% better, he went to the gens and the officers of every squad in that division, told them what he thought they should do to improve their squad and he has dedicated well over 90+ hours a week just to KSI. He runs about 3-4 game nights a week for OCTANE, and for himself just so members get involved and have fun. Also he welcomes every member equally, and I'm sorry but some 7's DO NOT. They say, "Welcome to KSI" and that's it. FithAce says, "Hello, My name is KSI FithAce 7. I am the Co-Div leader of FI. I see you're in (Squad name), have you met any of those members yet? If Not allow me to introduce you to them." He wants everyone who comes into KSI to feel at home and goes above and beyond the "FAMILY" concept in KSI. I can't tell you how many people, including myself, have talked to FithAce about problems that we have in our own lives because in our eyes he is a role-model. Most people in KSI don't have that. They play their games to escape the real world and to have some one to talk to like him, really makes everyone more open to others, more social, more polite, happier, and they overall have a positive attitude because they dont have that pain that they did before they talked to him. He tries his best to solve any and all problems a member may have. If someone runs out of live, he tries to either find someone who has live or he goes out and buys it from his own pocket oh and not to mention, that he has bought about 10 copies of COD Ghosts for anyone who has been active and then theirs breaks. 

Awards

I would like to nominate KSI FithAce 7 for outstanding services because he has always been there for me through some hard times in my life whenever I needed him he was there he help me in some really difficult time in my life and has help me with so many things and issues that I can never ever repay him and he has not only help me with stuff in my life but he is also help me with thing in KSI. He has help me with my first recruit, he has helped me with me with the KSI forums on different occasions and so much more he is an amazing person and he deserve this award more than anybody and KSI