KSIDemonicWidow - Committed

KSI Widow 7

Name: KSIDemonicWidow

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/30523-ksidemonicwidow/

Award-/-Achievement: Committed
Reason-/-Evidence:

Well as of today, July 23rd! I will be in KSI for a year. I am so excited to have been apart of this community for a year! It's kind of crazy thinking about it! 

I was recruited on July 23rd 2015 by KSI VERTIGO, who currently was re-recruited by myself a couple weeks ago and is known as MetalArmRay, into Lethal DM. I was trained by KSI SCARWOLF on July 27, 2015. 

I don't know the specific date but I was promoted to SSGT in December. Then to 3LT in on January 3rd. 1LT January 31st. I then transferred to Menace DM  and was promoted to 4CPT. Then on June 6th I was promoted to General. 

I am am excited for more years to come and I'm super duper excited for this award as wel!! :) alright! Thanks for reading my self nomination and hope y'all have the best of days :) 

Hello, I am going to apologize. I did read the guidelines and the awards and what required of them and I read it completely wrong and I apologize for taking your time :( I know when I first was recruited I didn't have my GT changed, so in this case I do not qualify for this award yet. I apologize again, I mixed up the words and yeah. Sorry again, won't happen again. I'll re nominate myself when the time actually comes. So sorry again. 

6 hours ago, KSIDemonicWidow said:

Hello, I am going to apologize. I did read the guidelines and the awards and what required of them and I read it completely wrong and I apologize for taking your time :( I know when I first was recruited I didn't have my GT changed, so in this case I do not qualify for this award yet. I apologize again, I mixed up the words and yeah. Sorry again, won't happen again. I'll re nominate myself when the time actually comes. So sorry again. 

No problem :)

Closed.