KSI Mpliers 7 - Die Hard

Truecifer

Name: KSI Mpliers 7

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/20715-ksi-mpliers-7/

Award: Die Hard

Evidence:

I am willing to waive my vote and my ability to witness as I'm sure we can find quite a few witnesses.

BIG IMPORTANT:

KSI Mpliers 7 has been around for a long time and has continuously put his dedication into his role of being a leader in this community. He has mentored and motivated people, taken time out of his personal plans to make sure problems are handled, and has supported quite a few up and coming leaders.

A few months ago, the whole of KSI witnessed a large drop in numbers and a huge rise in drama and qualms DUE TO TSB. Many divisions lost people, lost leaders, lost motivation. DM itself was ripped of the entirety of its' upper leadership. Out of everyone who was affected by this group, KSI Mpliers 7 was affected the most.

Throughout the slander, the hateful messages from people he'd never met before, the backsplash of the words a certain SHE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED, KSI Mpliers 7 stood strong and continued to do everything he'd worked on before.

To receive that amount of hatred from the people you know, the people you don't know, to hear about threats being made to KSI as a whole because of a RUMOR, could break the spirit of someone without as much motivation and dedication, without as much perseverance as Pliers.

ALSO MORE DETAILS:

With the time that Mpliers has been a strong leader in this community, he has seen two divisions fall.

GZ, a formerly great division, folded under pressure. The entire 7's staff disappeared and the squads themselves were struggling. Due to lack of replacement leaders and teamwork from the squads, the division had to fall with only one squad, Titan, and a few members that also transferred to DM's own Lethal, remaining.

KSI Mpliers 7 did everything in his power to help that division succeed and stuck with the dedicated members until the very end, ensuring that these active gamers had a squad to call home.

HD, another formerly great division, recently was forced to merge to create our very own Wicked Destruction.

He has seen much destruction throughout this community and has done everything that he can to help those in distress regardless of what is going on for himself.

He has continued to motivate, even when he didn't necessarily have the motivation itself.

He has continued to help people and create leaders and mold them into the future of KSI.

A lesser leader would have left. The fact that he is still here today shows us that he deserves this award.

I will wave my vote as well to witness.

Going off what @True 7 said, Mpliers had a lot getting thrown at him. Especially through the whole TSB thing. Made up lies and rumors... I couldn't believe what was being said about him. I was hurt for him. I consider him to be a friend, and I told him to not let the bs get him down. I told him that I was there for him.  I knew that the rumors were started because someone was upset over stupid stuff. And it was extremely immature on their end. He was so hurt by it. I felt terrible for him. He isn't that person they tried making him out to be..

Most people would of left, and fell off the face of the gaming world. But not Mpliers. He stood strong. Mpliers is one of, if not the strongest person I know. He has helped me in so many ways. He was one of the reasons why I'm still here. Without his guidance and his strength, I would of left a long time ago. He is the most die hard member in this community. He deserves this award for sure.

Mpliers has been through quite a few obstacles during his years in KSI. Most recently he was a victim of a smear campaign.  A campaign that was meant to break & destroy him, Many men & women wouldn't be able to overcome such an ordeal. To have someone spread such vicious lies and rumors and experience the type of betrayal that he has experience and still able to maintain a positive attitude and continue to help grow this community really shows the type of character that KSI Mpliers 7 has. This man has proven time and time again what it means to be a true leader in this community. He deserves this Die Hard award.  

Pliers has been through alot of crap over the years. with the main focal point being TSB, when "She who must not be named" drug him through the streets on her own privet crusade, pliers stood resilient and bounced back. i'd take my hat off to that any day.

Pliers has gone through a lot of things from the TSB down to the weeks of people slandering his good name on twitter I who bare witness to that as I was one of the people being slandered along side him for a Meer friendship. Even with people dragging pliers good name through the thick mud he still has the strength to stand up and keep going. There is nothing that could possibly make him want to give up.

Awards

I am a witness to this. Pliers has always made sure to have everything in order and despite all the slander that has been thrown around about him he has still been devoted to KSI and making sure his divisions uphold that same manner.