KSI True 7 - Helping Hand Nomination

Squeek 7

Name: KSI True 7

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/21248-true-7/

Award: Helping Hand

Evidence: KSI True 7 is one of the most helpful and empathetic 7s I have ever worked with. She has gone from helping members with their own personal life struggles to supporting lower ranking members on new ideas. When a new member has shown that they want to move up the ranks but doesn't have the income to change their name she has paid for their name change. When I didn't have the money to get a game that my squad was focusing on and it kept me from being able to participate in my squad's activities KSI True 7 bought the game for me so I could continue to be my squad's General. Not only these few trivial things has she done but I have had certain devastations occur lately in my life and she was one of the only people who constantly called and checked up on me when I was on my emergency LOA last month. She truly cares about her members and will go above and beyond for them in all matters.

KSI True 7 IS always there when you need her.. rather it's KSI or personal life. No matter what, her hand is always extended to any member that needs a hand:angel: