KSI VeRiiTaS 7 OS Lvl 1 Nomination

Warpriest 7

Gamertag- KSI VeRiiTaS 7

Link- http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/35485-veriitas-7/

Award- Outstanding Service Lvl 1

Reasoning- Tyler is without a doubt the most outstanding leader I've ever had the pleasure of serving under. This guy stresses and goes through a lot to make sure the members within his division are happy and working hard to improve themselves. I've never seen a leader more dedicated to his members and care so much for them. Tyler is always there for his members rather it be 2 o'clock at night or if he has to leave in five minutes to run to the hospital to see his family member. This guy has made being a 7 in this division fun and fulfilling he's not just a leader but he's also a friend. Always willing to take criticism and always listens to his staff's opinions on divisional matters. I've seen this guy worry himself tenfold over the current state of the division. Tyler truly loves KSI, his division, and his members. Tyler just isn't my boss. He's my companion in making this division great. And he's my friend.  

Yes he has gone over and beyond for his members. he is always willing to lend a hand and help any member that comes to him with any questions he has personally helped me with any question that I go to him about.    

Awards

We're Gonna need a lot of witnesses for this award. And word of advise while writing a post tell what he's done to earn this award do not state he has earned this award we need to know examples why. 

On 2/18/2017 at 1:08 AM, KSI Demoniiic said:

Yes he has gone over and beyond for his members. he is always willing to lend a hand and help any member that comes to him with any questions he has personally helped me with any question that I go to him about.    

Could you give some examples of how he went above his job duties? 

I am dropping my ability to vote to witness for this award.

I have known spider for some time and I have watched him turn into a butterfly throughout the ranks that he has been in. He was handed a struggling division and worked as hard as he could to bring up a staff with him that would fit and work well with his division.

He has had to deal with countless attempts at poaching as well as those who work around him losing their will to do anything positive for the community.

He has rebuilt the squads within his division and dealt with moving quite a few of them over to the xbox one, which is no easy task.

He has motivated and inspired the leaders within his division to go above and beyond their call of duty (heh) and exceed all expectations in terms of knowledge, strength, and integrity.

He has reached out throughout the community and strengthened his division's ties with the divisions around him, as well as working at including web ops into his regular activities.

He is an active and viable part of this community, consistently voicing his concerns, opinions, and ways to better the KSI experience for all parties involved.

He is an inspiration to those who work with him, giving other members a chance of seeing what great leadership is and modeling their own styles in a similar manner.

FI is a great and strong division, but would not be the same with out him.

Luckily, there are quite a few people who serve a beneficial and motivational purpose to this community. He is most definitely one of them.

I'm dropping in a witnessing for spider he is a true leader , he has gone above and beyond when I was leading the Divison and I had to handle my military duties , he stepped up and took charge of the Divison and did a amazing job, I witness he mentoring members and even just encouraging members to be better not only in the KSI community but in members personal life he deserves this award

Spider in the short time I've been working with him and fi has proven himself to be an outstanding leader in not just his division but also in T&e. He took the initiative even from the rank of cofounder to absolutly ensure that his division was running as best it possibly could and was always looking for ways to improve anything he can. As a leader that's watched his development these past few months in his transition into leading a division I will have to say that he has turned into quite an asset to this community. He definitly has show great commitment and outstanding service to both clan ops and Web ops!

Rita has been a superb leader, he took over a div that was seeing hard times and he put in the extra work to restabalize the div and to get some positive growth going. He always asks questions and wants to learn how to better himself, hes taking part in miltiple avenues on ksi and he tries his best in all of them, he takes the time to listen so that he can make the best possible choices. He also goes the extra mile when it comes to his members he will sit in a party for as long as he needs to, to see that issues get resolved and if he doesnt k ow the right decision he isnt afraid to reach out and find the right answer.

KSI VERIITAS 7

I BELIEVE that Veriitas has been someone I have modeled my myself after as far as being a leader. I know that if I take him a problem he will come up with a adequate solution. Veriitas is also a wealth of information. I think that he deserves this award.