Happy Hour Suggestions and Feedback

Welcome to KSI's Happy Hour. This topic is to post your ideas that you want to see on the show. Feel free to bring anything to the table. This is a show for the community. This is for YOU :ahappy:

Shows will be every Friday at 9 pm Eastern.

talk about working as a team and not at each others neck lets get back to what this is for fun and meeting new ppl.

• KSI Ascend 7 changed the title to Happy Hour Suggestions and Feedback
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have an idea about The Tech World, Such as Apple the new iPhone new iOS update and much more regarding the tech world

Awards

Monopoly would make a for  funny stream or you could do a probhunt 

Awards

• Tavie featured, unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • Tavie featured and pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

How about a sorta geocaching across the forums.  I  know it's probably stupid, but it would be a great way for us members to actually see and navigate the many areas of the forums.  

On 7/12/2018 at 7:30 PM, KSIdontask said:

How about a sorta geocaching across the forums.  I  know it's probably stupid, but it would be a great way for us members to actually see and navigate the many areas of the forums.  

Happy Hour is mainly for playing games with the community while answering any questions the viewers may have at the moment, but I do think the idea is cool. Although that would be a completely different thing done on a different time. There are forums workshops though that do go over the forums and how to navigate it. 

1 hour ago, Guest DoveBiz said:

Important question

What’s up? I’m listening 

10 hours ago, King Bane said:

Happy Hour is mainly for playing games with the community while answering any questions the viewers may have at the moment, but I do think the idea is cool. Although that would be a completely different thing done on a different time. There are forums workshops though that do go over the forums and how to navigate it. 

What’s up? I’m listening 

Thanks for the reply. :1_grinning: and remember: always use your powers for good".

Edited by KSIdontask

4 hours ago, King Bane said:

Are there any games y’all wanna see played on Happy Hour? Or any ideas for different topics we can discuss? Let me know. Happy Hour is always open to feedback and suggestions. :)

STEEP or Paladins? @King Bane

I've been trying to get people interested in STEEP lol. It's $30 I believe. Paladins is free.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Kalakoi unfeatured and unpinned this topic