• Announcements

• KSI worstplayer

Division, Area Section, and Shoutbox Rules   09/11/2017

Division and Area Section Rules.
    • impyyy

KSI Turkey Bowl   10/31/2017

Hello, KSI Turkey Bowl is set and we have days, times, and events! Each day will have two events, both starting at 8 p.m. EST! T&E will be hosting each tournament, and sign-ups will be posted in the Turkey Bowl Forums Section! http://www.ksiforums.org/forum/366-turkey-bowl/ The winner(s) of each tournament will receive a prize that is yet to be determined. Keep your ears out for prize announcements. --- Schedule November 24th: (8pm EST x2) •Halo 5 - Swat: 2v2 1.
      •Karaoke - Current Top 100 (Skype) November 25th: (8pm EST x2) •Rocket League - 2v2
      •Overwatch Mystery Heroes November 26th: (8pm EST x2) •CoD WW2 - FFA
      •Prominence Poker - (1,000 chip buy in) --- Twitch Sub Club If you haven't donated and wish to, please Subscribe to KSILive, KSI's Twitch Channel! https://twitch.tv/ksilive During the final day of the event, the only day with a central hub party, we will be doing the Twitch Sub Lottery! For every $5 donated through a Twitch subscription since Fall Classic, you will receive 1 ticket in the lottery. **The winner of this drawing will get a free digital game download of your choice!** Remember, if you don't Subscribe, you can't win! And of course, a $5 donation for a possible $60 game seems like a good deal. -- KSI Award Show This is also a good time to mention KSI's Award Show, which will be one of the first two weekends of January 2018. There we will announce the KSI 2017 'Of the Year' winners. The OTYs will be open from November through mid-December in the AAP Section. http://www.ksiforums.org/forum/82-aap/ This will be the next KSI event and the next opportunity to win a Twitch Sub Lottery!
KSI Ascend 7

Live Stream Staff Chat Room.

26 posts in this topic

Lets go! Hey all, welcome to the KSI live stream chat. Let the shenanigans begin :skydive:

2 hours ago, KSI x Oblivion said:

youre a streamer?

No man Im a part of Happy Hour team we changed the name lol. How are you doing Syther?  

What's up peeeeeeeps!!!!!

Hey all. Cant wait to get some other things rolling here soon :)

These divisional spotlight shows are definitely a nice eay of seeing the state of different parts of KSI, and definitely could benefit divisions by listening to some things that work for others 

10 hours ago, KSI Gunner 7 said:

Lets get it on!

This week is MP and R6 Seige, should be interesting

On Thu Mar 23 2017 at 8:09 PM, Ascend said:

ES on Bo3 this week 9pm est

Sounds like a plan

On Thu Apr 13 2017 at 9:40 PM, KSI Gunner 7 said:

Good Afternoon peeps

Hey

On 4/13/2017 at 9:40 PM, KSI Gunner 7 said:

Good Afternoon peeps

7 hours ago, Airborne 7 said:

Hey

Hola, both of ya. :)

What's going on homies

Thinking about doing a game play through, on either a monthly or weekly basis, first of all, it's going to be a comical narration, so if anyone has any ideas or fancys doing this with me then hit me up on kik!!

On 4/17/2017 at 7:31 AM, KSI Gary 7 said:

What's going on homies

Thinking about doing a game play through, on either a monthly or weekly basis, first of all, it's going to be a comical narration, so if anyone has any ideas or fancys doing this with me then hit me up on kik!!

That is a great idea. What kind of set up do you have in mind?

Im going to try and find out what went wrong with the stream when I hosted yesterday, toy around with my twitch account this weekend some so we don't run into that issue again.

On 5/27/2017 at 11:04 AM, Airborne 7 said:

Im going to try and find out what went wrong with the stream when I hosted yesterday, toy around with my twitch account this weekend some so we don't run into that issue again.

sounds good

48 minutes ago, KSI LoneWolffe said:

good morning to everyone out there. Have a nice and safe day

1918917_1137958079549011_5049924859072064805_n.jpg

Morning :ahappy: