Sunday, March 5 - Rocket League with Impy

Impy

Hey y'all.

On Sunday, March 5 from 2-4 p.m. EST, I'll be on KSILive streaming Rocket League!

The calendar event is here:

If you want to watch, feel free, and if you want to play, we might be able to put together a little team or private match!

See you there.

6 hours ago, KSI Th3Sil3nc3 said:

:( I'll be at work was really excited about this. 

:console:

I'll be doing it again soon since Rocket League is all I play.

16 hours ago, ImPeRiiuM 7 said:

:console:

I'll be doing it again soon since Rocket League is all I play.

Awesome, you should send me an invite when your on. I know you're significantly better but I gotta learn from better players. Got some pretty awesome clips of some nasty goals I've had recently. Kik me if you wanna see. 

11 hours ago, KSI Th3Sil3nc3 said:

Awesome, you should send me an invite when your on. I know you're significantly better but I gotta learn from better players. Got some pretty awesome clips of some nasty goals I've had recently. Kik me if you wanna see. 

You could always go into Upload Studio and make a neat montage and submit it in March's Upload Studio Competition. ;)

www.ksiforums.org/topic/34349-march-2017-upload-studio-montage-submissions-closing-tuesday-march-14/

9 hours ago, ImPeRiiuM 7 said:

You could always go into Upload Studio and make a neat montage and submit it in March's Upload Studio Competition. ;)

www.ksiforums.org/topic/34349-march-2017-upload-studio-montage-submissions-closing-tuesday-march-14/

I wouldn't even really know how to start that lol, maybe we can chat later about it. I always enjoy learning