KSI HHooters 7 member assited award

~ DANGER 7 ~

Gamertag- KSI HHooters 7

Award- Member Assistance 

Link- http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39061-ksi-hhooters-7/

Reason- Since my time in KSI I've always see KSI HHooters 7 available to assist and help anyone not matter her rank or squad They are in. She has help me grow the squad that i have come from there for  Inominate this member as i think she deservse it 

Is this meant to be a self nomination or a nomination for another member? If this is for another member, please edit nomination to reflect that fact, please. 

After that, please provide at least three members to have been assisted by the member. To any future witnesses, please read the guide topic in this area with rules and regulations before posting, thanks. 

I claim myself as witness to the alleged as assisting members and myself. From point of my joining this squad to getting me to this point at gen. KSI HHooters 7 has given me assistance on numerous situations and questions. 

KSI TROCITY LS General 

Awards

Hooters has assisted me with numerous questions about KSI and the forums and have witnessed the same with others. 

Awards

KSI HHooters has helped me with many questions dealing with KSI whenever I've needed it.  Member Assistance is an understatement but she deserves the award.