KSI May 26 Town Hall Q&A

It's time for our Monthly KSI Town Hall Live Stream! Friday, May 26, in place of the usual KSI Happy Hour, we will be hosting a KSI Town Hall!

This is your chance to ask KSI's Senior Leaders anything you want!

The show will begin at 8:30 and go until 9:30-10 p.m.

Please spread the word and tune in to www.twitch.tv/ksilive.

If you want to submit a question before the stream/chat, please reply below and we add your question to the lineup!

First reply!! 

:hyper:

When it comes to higher up activities, do you guys have to all be serious? And how long does a meeting take?

i know how much you guys like to joke around as i've hung out with most of you lot but i have always wanted to know when issues get brought up to you guys do you get mad because it has had to go so far up the chain of command

Awards

If I 1v1 all of the seniors in Halo, Call of Duty or Minecraft who would beat me? 

If there are 5 fish in the tank 2 of them died, 1 of them drowned and 2 of them stayed in the tank. How many fish are still in the tank?

Few other questions:

1) If a person on the board of directors have a problem with another person on the board of directors, What do you guys do?

2) What does the fox ACTUALLY say?

3) Why does Luci Like licking people so much?

4) Should we get Luci some help??

:blink:

personally for myself as a former leader of KSI i know you leaders work hard for the success of KSI and its members as a Former personal advisor to many ex leaders of KSI and present today always remember that we are a family an we must always work together to help each of us out i for myself i ask always talk to the family and be with them and game with them because members of KSI would always love to meet there leaders no matter what we grow everyday stronger and new people always come in into KSI to make this family bigger and more positive remember that with great Power comes great responsebility no matter where you are in the world i believe that each an everyone of you are great at what you do and you worked very hard to were you are today KSI WILL BE HERE TODAY AND THE DAY OF TOMMORROW BECAUSE OF YOU the leaders made a diffrence to make better gaming experince for its memebers and for that i conclude my story thank you for everything and giving me another oppertunity to come back to the KSI Family an share these amazing moments with you and its members THANK YOU. Yours Truly KSI ArCaNgeL 7.

1. When will we start up Lead 201 Classes?

2. Must you be a certain age to become a director/senior leader?

3. What is your best strategy to help save a squad from failing due to activity loss? 

1) Why did you join KSI?

2)How much has it changed since you've joined?

3)is there anyone in particular that has helped you get to where you are now in KSI? 

4)Pickles or Cucumbers? 

5) What is your best memory of being a leader in KSI?

6) What was the stupidist problem yet hilarious, that you've had to deal with. 

7) In your opinion which Division do you believe has grown over the past few years?

8) Which is your favorite event that is hosted durin the Spirit Week? 

9) Halo or Destiny 

10) What is some things you hope to see change in the future? 

when fuzzy retires how does the board come together an decide there New CEO an Chairman or chairwomen ?

missed this question during the stream, but we hold an election every year first meeting of the month for CoS, CAO, COO, CEO and Charmin, so i will host my final BoD meeting the first meeting of the month of Jan 2019, and officially retire during the award show, so we will vote them to decide who is  the next CEO/Charman along with all other positions. (assuming i dont get replaced in 2018 lol)

14 hours ago, I am FuzzyMeep™ said:

when fuzzy retires how does the board come together an decide there New CEO an Chairman or chairwomen ?

missed this question during the stream, but we hold an election every year first meeting of the month for CoS, CAO, COO, CEO and Charmin, so i will host my final BoD meeting the first meeting of the month of Jan 2019, and officially retire during the award show, so we will vote them to decide who is  the next CEO/Charman along with all other positions. (assuming i dont get replaced in 2018 lol)

The year is young my friend ;)

7 hours ago, I'm Ghandi. said:

The year is young my friend ;)

its always the gamble lol...but if i go down, im taking you all with me lol

15 hours ago, I am FuzzyMeep™ said:

its always the gamble lol...but if i go down, im taking you all with me lol

How are you taking me with you? I have no position of importance haha. I'm not even officially in KSI haha.

3 hours ago, I'm Ghandi. said:

How are you taking me with you? I have no position of importance haha. I'm not even officially in KSI haha.

i will have to get creative 

12 hours ago, BrotherNeroOblivious said:

Will kick him out for being ugly 

Buuuuuuurn...wait was that directed to me lol

8 hours ago, I am FuzzyMeep™ said:

Buuuuuuurn...wait was that directed to me lol

No ghandi lol 

On 5/28/2017 at 1:51 AM, I am FuzzyMeep™ said:

first meeting of the month of Jan 2019, and officially retire during the award show, 

6 hours ago, I'm Ghandi. said:

So when do I start, lol?

You may have to pay some peeps off. no different then washington, just got to lobby

On 5/31/2017 at 4:59 AM, I am FuzzyMeep™ said:

You may have to pay some peeps off. no different then washington, just got to lobby

Can do. Who will it take? Luci? Rags?

15 minutes ago, I'm Ghandi. said:

Can do. Who will it take? Luci? Rags?

whelp there are 10 or so voting memebers, so gotta get atleast 6 peeps lol

• Impy unpinned this topic
  • Tavie unfeatured, featured and locked this topic