KSI Gambit 7 mentor award

KSI ShadowFoxx

Gamertag: KSI Gambit 7

Link to profile: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39176-ksi-cucklord-7/

Award being nominated: MENTOR award 

Reason/Evidence: Gambit has shown so much love and support for not only his squad/Divison but for all of KSI he never gave up on me or any of our members even when times were tough and thought me to be an officer. He is always willing to stop what he is doing to help a fellow KSI member no matter how deep he is in a game.

I claim him as my mentor

I believe Gambit deserves this award because he spends so much of his time setting up activities and tournaments outside of regular gamenights for DM to participate in as a whole. It keeps everyone active and helps new members integrate and meet new people that have similar interests, while having fun at the same time. Gambit is constantly coming up with new, original ideas to better himself, and others around him. He leads by example and lifts others up, and I know of several officers he has worked with that have excelled in leadership skills because of this. I claim him as my mentor.

Gambit has always been there for me. He kept me in KSI when Lethal folded and I thank him for asking me to stay and seeing what I could be as a member and as a friend. He is there for anyone who needs it and answers questions to anyone who has them. I claim him as my mentor

Awards

When I joined DM after being in FI for so long gambit welcomed me with open arms. he helped me rank back up and showed me his secrets on how he handles situations and how to be even more successful in KSI. Gambit more than deserves this award. I claim him as a mentor.

Gambit is one hell of a leader. He isn't too over his head and his is down to earth. I've known Gambit for quite sometime and during that time he has grown as a leader and as a friend. He takes charge when nessesary and he knows what he is doing. Not only does he know what he is doing but if he realizes it or not, he takes time to teach, to answer questions, and to inspire those around him who aren't leaders. He influences a great number of us to do our best, and even push some of us to become the potential leaders we are. His compassion for what he does is inspirational. Sometimes you see some become lazy once theyve reached a certain rank, but Gambit has not. He also takes time and interacts with most of DM squads which i think is a bonus. He definitely deserves this award and recognition. I claim him as my mentor. ^.^