Spirit Week Forums Challenge 2017!!! Open Til 6/22 8pm est

I am FuzzyMeep™

Forums Challenge 2017  

552 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your division

This poll is closed to new votes

Unfortunately, this is your Last Strike, LS members, and FI is here to make sure it won't be a victory!

The big thing to remember is that this is a friendly competition! Good luck to the other divs!!!!! In the end this is a win for all of KSI with this much participation!!!

Fierce WD ftw guys was in here when it was in WI now I'm back in and it is now in WD *wink*

LS, FI... I'd stop worrying about each other, and keep an eye to the rear, cause EO are coming for you

#WEOUTHERE!

4 minutes ago, KSI R3ap3r 77 said:

LS, FI... I'd stop worrying about each other, and keep an eye to the rear, cause EO are coming for you

#WEOUTHERE!

Hahahaha in your dreams!

#HIFROMFI

#FISTRONG

I know all about FI, used to be a Gen over there, and like every Induction engine Forcing it will blow a gasket.

5 minutes ago, KSI R3ap3r 77 said:

I know all about FI, used to be a Gen over there, and like every Induction engine Forcing it will blow a gasket.

We're not like every other  Induction engine, no matter how much force and pressure we have, we use it as strength and even when you think we've hit an all time low, bam. We're back in the race and we'll take first, just you see. Btw congrats, but you should know better than by one that's engines can/are optimized. That's us, always advancing. Always improving! #FIFTW

Edited by KSI Jade Rabbit