Spirit Week Shout out/200th poster Wins a Prize

I am FuzzyMeep™

Ms Legion here giving a shoutout to KSI CHERRY LC PUTTING IN that love and hard work for vanquish and always present for all of our questions comments and concerns(including outside of meetings). LOVE YOU CHERRY!

SHOUT OUT TO THE CREW !! KSI RONIN 77 , KSI Skarzx , KSI MoonRev

for great support !! 

Awards

Big massively huuge shoutout to KSI Darkb1ade for rectuiting me and KSI Queen-Vee who's not only our gen now but my clan leader and friend.  Plus not forgetting these three awesome guys KSI Prince Zem , KSI Fruity and last but not least KSI Luno aka Ninja cat :)) Who I like to think of as my gamer son's always helpful and respectful and a hell of a laugh to spend time with. 

Before I go though I have met so many new people and feels like a home from home at Legend LS  so keep it up guys you're amazing !!

Awards

Shout out to @KSI Bushmaster 7 @VeRiiDaD @KSI Gambit 7 and @KSI Doctor 7 for all placing last night during Poker! and for FI currently having the lead in the forums challenge!!!

DL with the 1st place, DM taking second, and FI squeezing out the third point

@KSI Ronin 77 sorry for failing you and EO :(

Shout out to WD a.k.a. winning division.  Big shout to @KSI Silence 7  and the rest of  formally known MP, FI DOING BIG THINGS. 

hONEST HERE WANT TO GIVE SHOUT OUT TO @KSI Queen Vee AND @KSI DarkBlade fOR THE recruit AND SAYING BY MY SIDE  THROUGH eVERYTHING. ALSO TO THE BEST GAMING MOM OUT THERE @KSI Budgie AND DAD @KSI RomansSpear. ALSO TO MY GAMING BROS @KSI xNinjaCatx , @KSI Fruit C4ke @KSI xSawii AND ALSO MY LITTLE GAMING SISTER @KSI LUCYY. WE HAVE ALL GROWN TOGTHER AND IS RUNNING LEGENDSTHE WAY THAT WE ALL ENJOY WITH EVERYOTHER MEMBER LOVE YOU GUYS :rolleyes:

PS: SHOUT OUT TO MY SMITE DUO AND AMAZING AND AWESOME FRIEND minicruncher :rolleyes::afro:

SHOUT OUT TO @KSI HHooters 7 FOR  BEING THE REALEST  7 I KNOW :afro:

Awards

Shout out to @KSI HAWK6969 Happy birthday old man jkjk keep up the hard work 

#KSI #SPIRITWEEK #WD = Winning Division 

Shout out to all of ksi for being my family when i needed it the most 

Awards

Shout out to @KSI Legacy IV aka @KSI Legacy 7 for being promoted to a 7! 

Shout out to @KSI Bushmaster 7 and @KSI Huntresz 7 for being awesome all the time!

Give a shout-out to KSI for making it a fun place to play without all the drama. The DL  7s keep everyone going

Edited by Arnisus
Didn't put division in post and my 7s

Awards

Awwwe! #DLStrong Shout out to the Amazing 7 staff, as well as To the entire DL! It's been one hell of a ride and You guys are what keeps us going 

Awards