Spirit Week Shout out/200th poster Wins a Prize

I am FuzzyMeep™

Shoutout to the Halo Reach team for placing 3rd for DL. KSI CrowReaper, KSI Hex, KSI MastrSpeedy!

Awards

@KSI Skarzx

big things coming from this guy right here man keep up the grind your work will be seen promise.

Yo yo yo KSI, I have to give HUGGGGE SHOUT-OUT to the baddest division in KSI and that is the DL. But on top of that. The most baddest and most awesome squad in the DL. Got to give A SHOUT OUT to INSANE. You know there is no squad out there that can be like us.. luv you fam!!!

Awards

Shout out to Wicked Destruction Halo Reach Team @KSI_Angelz @KSI BadFoxx @KSI Anti Legion @KSI LEGIONand our Destiny Team @KSI XTis LogicX @KSI SKY 14 @KSI Vin Deseil2 @KSI Smiles X3

Want to give a shout out to everyone making spirit week possible as well as all the participants it's been super fun watching the matches and seeing everyone's love for KSI  as well as there support over there devisions. I have met alot of people just this week alone and I'm already looking forward to the months to come. Want to give a shout out to ES as well as our devision  leaders there epic the ones that I have met so far lol. Keep up the good work everyone. On to day four and Halo 5 good luck everyone and keep having fun!!!

SHOUT OUT TO ALL DL OFFICERS PUSHING THE FORUMS CONTEST GREAT WORK KEEP IT GOING

SHOUT OUT FOR KSI KILLISTA 7 A NEW CO FO THAT HAS HIT THE GATES RUNNING DOING A GREAT JOB

SHOUT OUT TO KSI Legacys 7 our newest co fo hes dove right in and got to work

shout out to all DL members who were on a spirit week team and all the alt for being ready to play

SHOUT OUT TO OUR destany  team for there adult gaming

Awards

Big shout out to EO 

we are currently in third place in voting 

took karaoke with the amazing singing by Ronin 

me on the other hand eh 

but we out here doing great things let's go EO 

A big Shout out to @KSI xKNKYx Mama for being an amazing  person and captain and for helping me get the courage to do karaoke night and encouraging WD throughout spirit week. c:

Awards

Shout Out to @KSI Trendies 7 For working his butt of and improving the division

Shout out to @KSI Cherry LC For really stepping up her game in Vanquish

I would like to just say a huge Shout out to everyone who helped make this spirit week the best spirit week ever !! We all had such fun and it was great to see all divisions coming together ! Shame it's over! Here's too Spirit Week 2018!!!!