• Announcements

• KSI worstplayer

Division, Area Section, and Shoutbox Rules   09/11/2017

Division and Area Section Rules.
    • impyyy

KSI Turkey Bowl   10/31/2017

Hello, KSI Turkey Bowl is set and we have days, times, and events! Each day will have two events, both starting at 8 p.m. EST! T&E will be hosting each tournament, and sign-ups will be posted in the Turkey Bowl Forums Section! http://www.ksiforums.org/forum/366-turkey-bowl/ The winner(s) of each tournament will receive a prize that is yet to be determined. Keep your ears out for prize announcements. --- Schedule November 24th: (8pm EST x2) •Halo 5 - Swat: 2v2 1.
      •Karaoke - Current Top 100 (Skype) November 25th: (8pm EST x2) •Rocket League - 2v2
      •Overwatch Mystery Heroes November 26th: (8pm EST x2) •CoD WW2 - FFA
      •Prominence Poker - (1,000 chip buy in) --- Twitch Sub Club If you haven't donated and wish to, please Subscribe to KSILive, KSI's Twitch Channel! https://twitch.tv/ksilive During the final day of the event, the only day with a central hub party, we will be doing the Twitch Sub Lottery! For every $5 donated through a Twitch subscription since Fall Classic, you will receive 1 ticket in the lottery. **The winner of this drawing will get a free digital game download of your choice!** Remember, if you don't Subscribe, you can't win! And of course, a $5 donation for a possible $60 game seems like a good deal. -- KSI Award Show This is also a good time to mention KSI's Award Show, which will be one of the first two weekends of January 2018. There we will announce the KSI 2017 'Of the Year' winners. The OTYs will be open from November through mid-December in the AAP Section. http://www.ksiforums.org/forum/82-aap/ This will be the next KSI event and the next opportunity to win a Twitch Sub Lottery!
Sign in to follow this  
KSI Paratroop 7

HR Workshop Ideas/Suggestions

9 posts in this topic

We really need a forums workshop for most of the new recruits as well as maybe some of the SSGT;s I have had a lot of people show interest in the idea so far. This is just a suggestion.

I also believe a workshop in proper ways to host game nights as i have been to a few that were to say the least not fun, chaotic and unappealing to non KSI members and a misrepresentation of what/how KSI truly is

I believe a back to basics workshop would also be beneficial as we have implemented them into LS. And it has worked rather well

22 hours ago, Broken Akame 7 said:

I believe a back to basics workshop would also be beneficial as we have implemented them into LS. And it has worked rather well

What do your back to the basics workshops look like, if you don't mind me asking?

@KSI Gandhi 7 it’s just going over all the basics of what is expected of members of all ranks be it a pvt or even a gen and how we expect members to conduct themselves as well  as why we join ksi and the opportunities that are available to each and ever member 

1 minute ago, Broken Akame 7 said:

@KSI Gandhi 7 it’s just going over all the basics of what is expected of members of all ranks be it a pvt or even a gen and how we expect members to conduct themselves as well  as why we join ksi and the opportunities that are available to each and ever member 

Can you PM me a copy of it? Fuzzy and I are working on creating a new program to change the way that we train our leaders, to train our future leaders. Basically, he and I are taking a look at how we are doing trainings across the board, and hopefully, we are going to be able to roll out some strategies and other things such as curriculum to standardize things. 

Not 100% yet, but it's on our radar right now. 

I want to get as much input from current leaders before we do any specific planning for how this is going to look. This is a perfect example of what I'm looking for. 

Of course sir, when I get a new laptop I will type it all up and send you it :)

7 minutes ago, Broken Akame 7 said:

Of course sir, when I get a new laptop I will type it all up and send you it :)

Thank ya!