KSI killer 7

KSI hotmommy361

Outstanding Service Lv 2

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/35003-ksi-killer-7/reputation

Why he deserves this award because this man is always there to help someone out he's a really good lad you have any questions about the forms are absolutely anything he's your man to go to I just think he does amazing job but be careful playing poker with him he will Steel all your poker chips

Edited by KSI hotmommy361

Awards

I'll witness to KSI Killer 7 going above and beyond for our whole division this member has brought us from the darkness to the light. His work ethic for this division is absolutely outstanding he is everywhere and all over any issue that arises. His Service for KSI is irreplaceable we're lucky to have him here in our division. 

Awards

I will witness for this member. This member has stay on way past his bed time to just talk to me to solve an issue or to talk about what I needed to get fixed. This member will do what ever he has to do not just for his division, but for his members. He has gone more then above and beyond for his division. From changing GTs, helping members with games, or helping members with achievements.

This MEMBER has never disappoints people when theres a problem and requires him. Situational this member never fails to be at gens meeting to with hold areas for all to improve. Helps the CPL to change thier Gamertag to then be able to assit people to go up the ranks and help the divsion. He can stay up late till 6am just to be able to help officers and mentor people even when members get on late he will wait to teach without fail.

This man sacrifices time with his own family to make sure our division is doing ok. Hes paid for multiple gamertags out of his own pocket so people can climb the ranks. Hes a vital member of this community and is well liked. He can drink a litre bottle of decent scotch and still stand... now that's pretty impressive haha. 

He's strong minded ambitious and is always available to help even with the smallest of problems. The time he spends with us guys is amazing and i thank him. 

As someone outside of his own division, I believe Killer truly deserves this award through outstanding achievement and his dedication to this whole community. Not only does he care for LS as if it is his family with his late night talks, making himself available to members of all ranks, and his constant actions to better people as individuals and members of a larger team, he then has extended that same kindness to those of other divisions. I have personally witnessed him jumping in to help out members of my division when no one was available, coaching them through process, giving them real life advice, and encouraging improvement at every step. This member truly goes above and beyond what it means to be a member and a leader in this community and we are fortunate to have someone of his caliber.

I have witness KSI Killer 7 go over and beyond for his members. This member who currently lives 5-6 hours ahead of most KSI member still takes the time to not only get on in the morning but also makes himself available during the night time where most people who live in England would be asleep. Killer has dedicated his time to LS. Maybe too much of his time. I have personally witnessed this member extend a helping hand to members who going through a rough time and provided a place of comfort and much-needed advice. Killer has done more than most Div leaders are capable of. Which is why he's a very successful leader within KSI. KSI is lucky to have a dedicated member like him.

I have personally witnessed KSI Killer 7 go above and beyond for all of LS almost everyday since I was recruited into Trocity LS as he became a General.  Countless times he has dropped his gaming and/or real life to come to the aid of myself and many others. Whether it was for forums help,  game help,  or even just to make sure you were doing ok.  Anytime there has been an issue,  he has always made sure that it was handled in the most effective and delicate way.  He has always been around to make sure that all the officers were not only upholding their duties but also not having a hard time with them aswell.  As a 7 he helped me get on board with the knowledge I needed to be an effective general. There were a few times where I felt like it was too much and I would reach out to him as a last lifeline and he would show me that it was a simple thing that I was overlooking, or I was just worrying too much haha.  Either way on a professional level and also on a friend level,  this man has gone way, WAY,  above and beyond for not just LS, but anybody that has reached out for him. No matter how crazy it was.  

Oh heck yeah finally killer gets noticed for everything he has and still does for this community. I will definitely witness for this man on this Outstanding service lvl 2. The instances other than the ones already mentioned that really lit up for me was;

1- spirit week. He came out like a bulldog when the games and gametypes were announced making sure we had teams set,and motivation was at its high peak. I still wonder if he slept during spirit week honestly lol.

2- the forums. Ive personally been in partys with him multiple times helping junior warriors to navigate and getting to know the forums better.

3- member retention, other than because of  this mans kind personality his #1 priority is wanting whats best for this community, which is why retaining members is at the top of his list. Ive witnessed this man get online at 4 or 5am his time on workdays to help members wanting to leave KSI. I mean if u wanna see an incredible leader then just take notes from ol killer. It is for these reasons why i know KSI KILLER 7 should get this award.

In my time working with KiLLER in LS I have seen him go above and beyond time and time again. Wether it be buying an Xbox One for HHooters just so she could make the transition, to putting up his own money for tournaments and name changes. He stays up till 7am some days just to be able to help the Americans in his division with issues. A prime example of dedication. Was a pleasure to witness how far above and beyond he goes day in and day out. Along side all these things, his effort in rebuilding LS with me was second to none. This man took charge of LS and built it back up from nothing. The resurrection award speaks for itself, KiLLER is the reason LS is back to the division it should be.

In my time in KSI, I have watched him grow to what he has become today since I am the who trained him up to Private. I remember the first thing he asked for. He asked for a copy of the SOPs and The CoC to be sent to his e-mail so that he could learn them and put them into practise for his journey through the ranks. I knew from the beginning that this member had outstanding potential and I believe he puts it into practise every day in KSI. I have watched this member solve disputes well into early hours. There was one event where me and Killer were both playing Smite until 6am when we were invited into a party. It started off fun and games but then then insults were being thrown about, and Killer instantly put a stop to it and talked over the situation with everyone in the party ensuring that everyone was still friends and confirming with a new recruit that this was not what's ksi Is about. 

When I rejoined KSI, I needed a refresher course, and Killer was more than happy to rise to the occasion and spent hour shifts straight talking with me about how some things have changed and what is different. He offered me advice on moving up the ranks and watched over me as I made every step. This happened for every person in the division whether they know it or not, they have a guardian angel watching over them. 

Killer is great the way that he is very formal in the way that official KSI business is done and that he is serious however, when not doing KSI things he is a warm hearted gentleman who talks to the members in a very polite way. He can break down the barriers that a person has put up between themselves and the rest of the squad. When I was going through a hard time, Killer messaged me on discord to make sure that I was okay and told me that he was always there to talk. And he provided. We spoke on discord for hours about stuff and it made all the difference. 

During a karaoke night, this member was able to help in getting everyone to sing by coercing them with his tongue and ensuring that everyone there was there for fun and that there was nothing to be afraid of. 

These are just but a few of the reasons, if more information is needed please just message me and I will gladly give you all I have on this member. 

The few months I've been in ksi killer has gone above and beyond to help me and train me the right way. He has been a mentor since the beginning. He does what needs to be done, he can come into a party and joke around making everyone laugh or he can come into the party and be serious. He isn't only a wonderful person In ksi he's an amazing friend outside. He is understanding and open to help anyone in any situation. He has been here for me for everything. He's helped me in ksi to helping me with my mom passing. I believe he honestly deserves this. 

Awards

In my time in Ksi this guy has helped me every step of the way with always providing advice and knowledge when he can, he puts 100% effort into anything that involves Ksi, anytime I've had an issue or not felt like myself killer would support me and give me the motivation to want to continue my time within Ksi, this guy really deserves this award for all the people he has helped and the dedication he puts into Ksi 

Well..... what can i say about KiLLER to show that he deserves this OS Lvl 2 Award.

Well i can remember when KiLLER was recruited in back in my first stint in ksi and i were a founder at the time and he was recruited by KSI INSANITY70 into trocity. Upon being recruited he quickly got to learn who his superiors were and also took it upon himself to ask for the CoC, rank structure, SOG's and SOP's. he dove in head first to learn these things and understand their meanings and what it took to be not just an officer but a valuable member of the communiity.

It wasn't long before that started to show in his potential as an officer but a future leader within KSI, he was the 1st person to introduce himself to new recruits not just of his own squad but of the entire division quickly letting them know that if they needed anything they could approach him and ask him anything and that he would do his upmost to answer their questions or guide them in the right direction. If they were unsure on how to use the forums he would spend anywhere between 30 minutes to 3 hours with them navigating the forums and explaining what each section of the forums is for. Not only did he spend his own valuable time that he could have spent with his family he also spent his own money on assisting members with name changes or even games where needed, he even assisted LS's Current Co-Div Leader KSI HHooters 7 purchase her Xbox one to assist with the final transition of LS becoming a fully xbox one division.

He is the first person to be your friend but when it comes to being a leader he puts the friendship aside to be professional and reprimand anyone that needs to be but also assist on any issues that may come his way, He also guides new officers and member in the correct way to follow the chain of command and how to deal with issues in the most professional way.

Now upon me rejoining KSI i were situated in a squad i weren't comfortable in and with killer being the only person i knew he assisted me in geting me situated into a squad i felt comfortable in and with not only my generals and cofos guidance but also killer's i have attained the rank of general once again.

KiLLER spends multiple hours of his own time ensuring that his division is performing as it should be as a leader and making sure that everyone is not only motivated to better this community but are also having fun while doing it as well as making sure every single member feels at home and is happy with how things are being run withing the division.

So to finalise i honestly believe that KiLLER has not only earned the right to have this award but he deserves this award for all his effort that he has dedicated in this amazing community.

I deem it necessary for me to voice my thoughts on this members performance and outstanding service to this community.

Killer has done and gone through what I did myself and more in his short time in this community, I have personally witnessed him stay up with his members from normal times in the UK, to ridiculous times in the morning.

I have gone to bed, telling him not to stay up too late, to rejoin his party the next morning.

While I was kept away from Clan Ops I kept an absent eye on Last Strike, while Killer and Bearded had the helm.

I watched my beloved division that Introduced me to this amazing community buckle and crack under the previous leaders eye, and then come back from the brink.

As previously stated Killer received the Resurrection award due to having his divisions numbers fall to rock bottom levels, but with his careful leadership he brought it back up to fighting numbers, then taking it further to be one of the larger divisons in the community. Hopefully flagship is coming soon.

I had sat in on multiple of Killers training sessions and impromptu sessions when members have approached him for help. He has not allowed his rank to go to his head. He sits down, explains things to those in need, before explaining that he expects them to follow Chain of Command from there on out.

With small actions like this he has managed to do something I was unable to sustain which is a constant progression in the majority of his squads. Not only has he managed more splits in the last few years of the History of LS, but they have sustained these splits and moved towards making more!

I have also had the pleasure of Killer being on my Staff, While here he has maintained and progressed his knowledge of the AAP system, of which I have seen him spreading to his members. They do not always listen to him, but he does try his best, which is more than i can ever ask for.

All in all Killer has risen above the normal expectations of any member, regardless of rank.