Ksi Ronin 77 - Staff Vote

Scarface 77

Name: KSI Ronin 77
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/33279-king-goomba/
Award-/-Achievement: Commited
Reason-/-Evidence: KSI Career is longer than a year and has surpassed the 12 consecutive months with a KSI gamertag requirement in the process.

Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service Level 1
Reason-/-Evidence: When we were facing poaching he personally stepped in to ensure the survival of all squads and the division itself under his command.  When any officer as well as someone who has express interest in becoming an officer asks for help, he will and has sat in multiple recruiting workshops , training workshops  as well as spending time with every individual officer below them to ensure that no-one is left in the cold so to speak. Naturally it is assumed that that would be his job and it's nothing special but in my experience when someone in a position such as co division lead had members below his rank that he can offset responsibility to yet doesnt is nothing but another way to speak to the kind of person he is and in my honest opinion is a no brainer for this award. Will have witnesses when needed!

Award-/-Achievement: Gamerscore Hoarder
Reason-/-Evidence:
GamerTag KSI Ronin 77 has 29165 gamerscore. Will provide screenshot if needed.

For committed I can personally witness Ronin has had gold for well over a year

For outstanding service lvl 1 I can also witness too as well. Ronin is the rock for EO 

Committed yes. Ronin has always been a great role model for EO as well as a fantastic representative of KSI as a whole. EO would have died at least 3 times in the last year without his impeccable leadership skills and passion for KSI.

Gamerscore Horder  Yes. 

Os Lvl 1: I can attest to this in a multitude of ways. Ronin has been a mentor to me for about 4 months of my ksi career and the amount of tangible knowledge he has to offer is outstabding and has helped me through many ibtresting scenarios. Also when eo is down he is the first person to be the one to fix it ie becoming temp gen over talon and cultivating it and finding a new gen to take that spot where as that isnt his quote unquote his responibilty.. Also as select few people may be aware eo has been subject to some poaching and harassment issues he has been in each squads parties assisting on how to get in front of said issues directlybworking with us to resolve said issue

Edited by KSI Guyy
Improper format

AAP staff members vote, not people who are witnessing. Please do not vote on whether or not this member deserves the gamerscore hoarder or the committed awards unless you are on the AAP staff.

Gamerscore Hoarder - Yes

Committed - Yes

Please do not post in here unless you are witnessing for the OS lv 1, as we will require a great deal more of detailed, descriptive, factual witnesses for that.

OS Lvl 1: I can certainly back ronin's commitment and dedication. The man has spent hours with me, educating me on how things are done as a gen, hell when Timmy went all batPoop crazy and he saw his way outta KSI he was on top of figuring out who would take over, he has been one of the most accessible members of leadership i have met within the community, having his knowledge available as much as it is has been invaluable.

Ronin simply put is the rock of EO, just as primal said. 

Whether the div is doing great, growing and having fun or we are down a gen or a couple captains for a squad, he is always the first to jump into the fray to make sure it's recovered as quickly as possible. 

Edited by KSI Gr1mSh0t29
Fixed to reflect posting correctly

Gamerscore hoarder: yes

Outstanding service level 1: Ronin has always put his division first and given the attention each squad needs specifically based off their own strengths and weaknesses. He was acting general for TALON to ensure everything was done properly and efficiently even though it took away from any personal time he may have had.. He will always be the reason EO is what it is today and the reason we have all looked up to his leadership. Keeps us all on our toes with jokes and discipline (which is an interesting mix) but it has always worked in times of stress and success. Ronin is truly the rock of EO and i am more than glad to have him running things because i know we will always be pointed in the right direction while he is in charge. He is truly passionate about making sure we are a successful division and even takes the time to interact with everyone regardless of rank from time to time. I can not think of anyone better for this reward because no one out there has done their job better than ronin

I can attest that Ronin deserves OS LvL 1. He breaks his back for his members on a day to day basis like I've never seen before. EO was the smallest Division in KSI not 3 months, and now within that time they've managed to significantly increase their numbers and activity. This huge feat could not have been achieved without the guidance and leadership of Ronin. They also had a huge showing at spirit week placing 3rd over many divisions that were much larger than they were, a task not only very hard but darn near impossible. They did that and they proved to KSI that EO is here, and is here to stay, and I don't think anyone here will disagree that Ronin is a huge factor in that. Ronin not only deserves this award but should be an example of the type of dedication, leadership, and drive needed to attain such a highly regarded award such as OS LvL 1. I hope my witness can really shed some light on this fantastic leader, and all he does for his divison and for KSI as a whole. 

This nomination has been open for 12 days - Witnesses will not be accepted after the 30th at midnight. Staff voting will commence then.

On 7/17/2017 at 8:44 AM, KSI Collector 7 said:

Committed - Yes

GS Hoarder - Yes

OS Lvl 1: No, due to the lack of detailed witness statements describing how this member has gone above and beyond the call of duty. 

On 7/17/2017 at 10:08 AM, KSI BadKitty 7 said:

Committed - Yes

Gamerscore Hoarder - Yes

OS Level 1 - No for now, due to a shortage of in-depth witness statements.