KSI July 28 Town Hall Q&A Question Submission

Impy

It's time for July's KSI Town Hall Q&A!

The point of this post is for you to submit questions to the panels of leaders and members to answer at 8:30 p.m. EST on Friday, July 28!

Post up any question/idea/topic about KSI, gaming, or whatever, below, and we will try to get to it. :)

Which games coming out in the next 6 months will the senior leadership be looking at to potentially make new squad types on?

Do you have any huge upcoming news that you could possibly give us a sneak peek on? :) 

I would like to see actual team's set up through the specific Squads. For games like Smite for example. Destiny would be another one. Mainly in MOBA's I find this important. There is so much more then just a mechanical aspect of the game. Mechanically you can be amazing. However if you are going against a focused team who just understands each other's play style you still loose regardless of your ability.

1 hour ago, SnowWhite8321 said:

I would like to see actual team's set up through the specific Squads. For games like Smite for example. Destiny would be another one. Mainly in MOBA's I find this important. There is so much more then just a mechanical aspect of the game. Mechanically you can be amazing. However if you are going against a focused team who just understands each other's play style you still loose regardless of your ability.

This one has been advertised to the squads. It's up to the squads and divisions to set those up. I would talk to your squad leadership to get that set up.

2 hours ago, ImPyyy said:

This one has been advertised to the squads. It's up to the squads and divisions to set those up. I would talk to your squad leadership to get that set up.

Awesome. Thank you I will start there.

Pst.... I'm back with... not one... not two... but ten items!! Discuss them wisely!!! :) hehe... I tried to come up with some tricky ones! You're welcome!! Enjoy!!

1) How do you define success?

2)How would you define your success within the KSI community?

3)Although some have failed would you advise them to keep trying in order to reach success?

4)Is there such thing as absolute truth?

5) With Number 4 being brought up, what is a lie you've told? (Stealing a cookie from the cookie jar?)

6)In your opinion what is the difference between existing and living?

7) If you missed the topic about dreams and goals (:p) what are your dream and goals for KSI? Anything you haven't told us already?

8) I've noticed a few people complaining of not knowing things because it was on the forums. How would you promote the forums? Why we should have one? How some leaders should promote it? (You can add on to this however so. I believe the forums is a great site and those who are not on it are missing out incredibly.)

9) What is an idea you have that you wished could be implemented within the community today?

10) To promote kindness, I challenge you all to say one nice thing to each other. I believe sometimes we get caught up teasing each other that we forget to show we care. It's a rough world, you never know how much your words mean. 

As we are meant to be advertising KSI as a postitive gaming community shouldn't rule 2 include KSI does not tolerate discrimination in any form including but not limited to racism sexism and harassment by or towards anybody instead of just KSI members

Awards

When you first joined KSI did you ever expect it to be this successful as well as have as many divisions as we do now? Where do you see us going in 5 years from where we are now.

• 9 months later...

I would love to use to the forums more but the forums are very backwards to me. Can we by chance have it where the last post is on top and not at the end?

• Tavie featured and locked this topic