KSI Mpliers 7 OS LvL 2 Nomination

Rita

Name: KSI Mpliers 7
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/20715-broken-pliers/
Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service Level 2 
Reason-/-Evidence: Pliers has gone above and beyond the Call of Duty in his role as a leader here in KSI. Mpliers has always been there for me as a mentor, leader, and friend. He is a pillar in the community and is a true testament to what a great leader in KSI should be. Pliers is an awesome KSI Member and leader and I think if anyone deserves this award it should be him above all.

I'm getting sad seeing no responses in here. I am giving up my ability to vote.

Pliers has always been there for me and for countless KSI members, He consistently sacrifices his time to assist members in every shape or form. He is always around to handle issues, offer advice, or to be a shoulder to cry on for those more emotional members.

More than once, I have seen him put his problems on the back burner to walk people through problems, whether divisional problems, squad problems, or personal problems. He has talked countless members into staying, into working, into remaining dedicated. He consistently motivates those around him to be better, to learn more, to motivate others.

I can keep talking around in circles about how much of a great help Pliers is to this community, but no amount of typing can truly explain the full impact he has had on this community or the amount of leaders who look up to him. He is definitely outstanding, although that may be an understatement.

Regardless of whether or not enough people comment in here to prove that, this community sees him as a symbol and as a friend.

Must agree with True here, it is shocking how many people know Pleirs and see what he does but no one has witnessed?

I also give up my right to vote on this topic to witness, I know @Scotland will be annoyed as I won't be voting lol.

Pliers is EVERYONES friend in this community he holds so close to his heart. There is no senior leader in KSI who jumps into a party and is so warmly welcomed and this is regardless of division or squad as he is so down to earth that I have seen him sit in parties with PVTs and CPLs gaming and showing members old and new what being in KSI about, where as others in in similar positions are always in the same parties with the same people.

Pliers stays up way beyond hours that show dedication to the point where you need to ask "is this man sane?"  I have witnessed him going above and beyond numberous times but to name a few: Staying up to 04:00 his time to get me squad tags and my first G14 and giving me a G14 crash course, assisting lower ranking members navigate the forums and being a KSI councillor to every officer, general and 7 I have known in my time here!

Besides, any senior who can put up with KSI KiLLER 7 deserves an award :frantics:

My witness statement may be lots of personal opinion and this award is more based on factual evidence of a member going above and beyond their duty and in many many ways he does, but Pliers' speciality is being there beyond a role in a gaming community in more of a friend capacity, a shoulder for a friend in most cases. 

Through Trials and tribulations pliers has spent his career in KSI out doing himself and many peers at every step of the way, whether it is just being around or available 24/7, being one of the most successful seniors we have ever seen, dealing with scores of issues every week or running one of our best ran depts and easily the best rendition of TnE he continues to give his all to this community day in and day out, this is one of those awards i would have nominated him for had i not just assumed he already had it. he is a mentor to many and a pleasant name to see in a party when i want to shoot the Poop or when there is work or issues to be done. his humble attitude allows him to continue to absorb and gain knowledge to better his stay and the community's standings. i hate writing these but this one is a must, no question he deserves this award and hell prob the next level as well. but that is an argument for a different day

Pliers is always there for members if they need help or simply just need a friend. He has helped me out on multiple occasions and not once has he ever given up on me. I honestly don't think I would be where I am at today if it wasn't for him. Maybe others wouldn't either. Pliers has helped with T&E for as long as I can remember. He has brought up capable members to help with running the events in case he is not around. There are always funny discussions to be had with him as well. If someone is not having such a great day they can always go to him for a laugh or for a caring individual. It's not just about the community to him. Its about the members.

• The Retired Greg Guy

sorry for the late response.

I find it hard to put into words what pliers does to add to KSI.  I do agree with everything that has been posted so far

pliers is always looking for ways to keep KSI moving forward weather its hanging out in a fun party or getting the BOD and some of the Directors to start playing a new fun game.   Pliers works very hard to keep t&e fresh mixing old and new games. 

In closing I want to say I'm not giving pliers his justice   

(I'll try to post more got to go back to work :(

Pliers is approachable friendly and always on hand to help. He's helped me and my division out countless time even when he's at work! There was a time when I thought he was the only senior in ksi as I'd never seen nor heard of any others haha. He doesn't use his rank to pull his weight and certainly isn't afraid to get down and dirty to help people of any rank. He's a real asset to ksi and I along with many other look up to him. Ksi woudlnt be the same without the drunk burrito guy! He works his ass off constantly and is always putting a smile on people's faces constantly hyping people up!! Pliers we adore you keep doing what you do!

I remember 2 years ago when I was in Fierce WI my best friend was in Lycans ES (Lycans is no longer around sadly) Pliers at the time was a Co-Founder whenever I talked to my friend or was around that squad Pliers seemed to be the heart and soul of it. He helped that squad immensely with just his presence and along with that, he helped members with a multitude of problems whether it be simple questions to someone who just was hurting and needed to talk to someone who would listen. The leader that everyone should aspire to be is Pliers in my opinion because this man goes above and beyond each day something which I myself admire. All I can say is Pliers will continue to be great and I thank him greatly for what he does.